مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 4   بازدید شده توسط: 28 users
08.07.2012 - 08:13
So, i was playing an Europe game with 3 min and 10k. Me and Tzeentch had killed 2 opponents before and now were fighting against each other. But at one point, the game decided not to count any of my moves. I made my moves, ended turn as normally. But still, timer counted to zero, saying that "waiting for Brandreas"...after that, all i saw was that i had made no single move. I had all my cash left that i knew i had spent on last turn. Can it be fixed or what is this? : /
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.07.2012 - 09:10
Its true as far as i could see it, none of his Moves were made. Good for me, bad for the game.
While i could play as normal.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.07.2012 - 10:09
He's not the only one.. many have this problems from time to time.. even me.. this is mostly the cause of system error, or bad connection.
----

扶桑帝国のために
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
09.07.2012 - 18:00
If the game looses connection, then it still lets you make moves while it attempts to reconnect to the server in the background. Sometimes, this can mean the server doesn't receive your move data until it's too late. It therefore assumes you made no moves.

It's getting better, but it's a harder error than you might think to keep on top of.

Cynar
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه