Hi everyone! As many of you know we're actively working on an HTML5 version of atWar, which will allow full integration with the website and be able to run on all platforms and devices equipped with a modern browser.

Well, we're happy to announce that stage 1, the website, is pretty much ready and we're going to launch it very soon, after you guys test it a bit. Use this link http://atwar-game.com/tmp/html5/ to access the new website and feel free to roam around, doing your usual (and unusual) stuff.

Most of what you will see is a simple layout update, but there are a few places that went through proper overhaul, like PM, coalition and user profiles (hey, check out the customized headers!).

Website should work on all resolutions, including tablets and mobiles (please test if you have one). There might be bugs, let me know if you find any. Some pictures wouldn't work, because the website is in the temporary folder - that's not a bug.

Once the HTML5 version of the game is finished as well, it will be fully integrated into the website, with the front page looking something like this: http://atwar-game.com/tmp/html5/home/index2.htm.

|

نظرات

مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
نظرات: 53   بازدید شده توسط: 374 users
27.03.2014 - 08:21
Can't wait to start exploring! Absolutely splendid job!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 09:19
Jood job
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 09:35
The site looks so beautiful! can't wait for the full release I will for sure use this version more often to check the website
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 11:27
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 14:06
----
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4TrCT5Z.png?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JpNbfAX.png[/img]
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 14:11
Nice to see some progress. Looking forward to breaking playtesting the game release
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 14:26
Nobody cares
----

نوشتع شده توسط Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 14:28
نوشتع شده توسط Waffel, 27.03.2014 at 14:26

Nobody cares

please stop stealin my lines wafel
good work on html5 again
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 14:48
I like that, can you make the next version quickly please?
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 16:36
5/5 Lookin' Sexy!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 17:02
Does this mean that I can play it on my iphone?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 17:09
Yay!

Love that you can upgrade outside of the game. The forum looks great, but I don't see any new topics and updated topics sections in the forum. In-Game lobby looks perfect, loving how it looks and feels. Can't wait for the launch!
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 18:09
Looks quite sexy so far. A suggestion: The SP bar at the top of the screen looks a tad off with the 1-point or so line between the Green and Orange, maybe get rid of this? Or have the green be a slight gradient, akin to the Orange/Dark orange of other areas on the site? Also: The maps page on user profiles does not seem to load (attempted three times, @1 minute each test). Otherwise- This is great! The design layout is absolutely fantastic, and the choice of fonts and colour schemes is also amazing. It's definitely apparent you guys have put an amazing amount of work into the HTML5 transition, and I simply cannot wait for the full release.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.03.2014 - 20:59
نوشتع شده توسط TheRiddler, 27.03.2014 at 17:09

Yay!

Love that you can upgrade outside of the game. The forum looks great, but I don't see any new topics and updated topics sections in the forum. In-Game lobby looks perfect, loving how it looks and feels. Can't wait for the launch!

Its in the search section.

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 01:48
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Racoonshot, 27.03.2014 at 17:02

Does this mean that I can play it on my iphone?

Not yet, but the new website should work better on your iphone now.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 01:53
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Guest, 27.03.2014 at 18:09

Looks quite sexy so far. A suggestion: The SP bar at the top of the screen looks a tad off with the 1-point or so line between the Green and Orange, maybe get rid of this? Or have the green be a slight gradient, akin to the Orange/Dark orange of other areas on the site? Also: The maps page on user profiles does not seem to load (attempted three times, @1 minute each test). Otherwise- This is great! The design layout is absolutely fantastic, and the choice of fonts and colour schemes is also amazing. It's definitely apparent you guys have put an amazing amount of work into the HTML5 transition, and I simply cannot wait for the full release.

Tried without the 1px separator, definitely looks much worse. Made it a bit more subtle.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 08:52
نوشتع شده توسط TheRiddler, 27.03.2014 at 17:09

Yay!

Press on the search button and you will see them

example:
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 08:56
نوشتع شده توسط Meester, 27.03.2014 at 20:59

نوشتع شده توسط Abraham, 28.03.2014 at 08:52

I see, thanks you two.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 09:04
Cannot wait for the release ivan love you no gay nice html website
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 09:39
It looks great, its hard to use the old layout after browsing around on the new, i like the new cw and coalition listings.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 11:48
 Leaf
The new layout is very appealing.

I'd appreciate it if you could use the little "show more" option on the list of friends you have when you're looking at your own profile like you did on the coalition medals on the clan pages. Nothing serious but it just always bugs me out how ridiculously long that list makes the page. Great job though.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 13:47
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Leaf, 28.03.2014 at 11:48

The new layout is very appealing.

I'd appreciate it if you could use the little "show more" option on the list of friends you have when you're looking at your own profile like you did on the coalition medals on the clan pages. Nothing serious but it just always bugs me out how ridiculously long that list makes the page. Great job though.

Didn't anticipate people adding dozens of friends to that list
Anyway, it's temporary - all user groups will be moved to the chat box, in the bottom right: http://atwar-game.com/tmp/html5/home/index2.htm - there the lists will be scrollable.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 14:36
Well, I'm not sure what happened with the CWs section, but there's something seriously wrong with it

Apart from showing I'm awful competitively, there is a serious problem here - these are the coalitions I was IN at the time, not the ones I was playing against. The game that says vs Victorious Secret should say vs Loli Army, and the ones that say vs Syndicate should say vs Stalins Martians and vs TEH BUMS WILL LOSE.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 14:45
Additionally there is no access to a "my posts" page

There is no clickable hyperlink here, where there would have been on the old website

There is a clickable hyperlink here, but this takes you back to the "my posts" page on the old website, not a version on the html5 website.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 16:19
Great work Ivan/Amok. How will translations be integrated though?
PS: language flags are funny.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 16:19
نوشتع شده توسط EndsOfInvention, 28.03.2014 at 14:45

Additionally there is no access to a "my posts" page

http://i.imgur.com/DX009SK.png
There is no clickable hyperlink here, where there would have been on the old website

http://i.imgur.com/uH3plSc.png
There is a clickable hyperlink here, but this takes you back to the "my posts" page on the old website, not a version on the html5 website.

it won't be an issue once the new layout is moved to replace the old one.
it's only an issue in the demo version.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 16:28
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط EndsOfInvention, 28.03.2014 at 14:36

Well, I'm not sure what happened with the CWs section, but there's something seriously wrong with it

Apart from showing I'm awful competitively, there is a serious problem here - these are the coalitions I was IN at the time, not the ones I was playing against. The game that says vs Victorious Secret should say vs Loli Army, and the ones that say vs Syndicate should say vs Stalins Martians and vs TEH BUMS WILL LOSE.

Yes, that's a problem. We don't record which coalition you belonged to during the game, so the only solution here would be to display both coalitions ("Cln1 vs Cln2").
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 16:29
HTML5: Is it now possible to have folders within the coalition forum? Please say YES!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 19:06
Just checked the website on mobile

http://imgur.com/u6KBZVj
http://imgur.com/MsMEj47

Few isues it seems, still have to scroll to the side on most pages, but a big improvement on the old website

Edit: seems flipping my phone to landscape solves the issue, which makes sense as you are targetting tablet users.

Edit 2: problem on homepage persists in either view that if you scroll to the right on a phone there is blank nothingness.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.03.2014 - 19:47
YO: Make Kongregate front page look more attractive please.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.03.2014 - 11:39
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Flaneur, 28.03.2014 at 16:29

HTML5: Is it now possible to have folders within the coalition forum? Please say YES!

Nope, sorry.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.03.2014 - 11:42
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط nonames, 28.03.2014 at 19:06

Few isues it seems, still have to scroll to the side on most pages, but a big improvement on the old website

Edit: seems flipping my phone to landscape solves the issue, which makes sense as you are targetting tablet users.

Edit 2: problem on homepage persists in either view that if you scroll to the right on a phone there is blank nothingness.

Thanks for the screenshots. It would be increasingly difficult to adapt for the smaller sizes, so if it works in landscape position I think it's good enough. I'll try to solve the remaining problems that you pointed out.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.03.2014 - 17:21
This is just an absolutely amazingly done job! Can't wait for the full release, guys!
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
31.03.2014 - 09:52
Custom banners don't work for players yet.... D:
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
31.03.2014 - 10:23
نوشتع شده توسط Ivan, 29.03.2014 at 11:42

نوشتع شده توسط nonames, 28.03.2014 at 19:06

Thanks for the screenshots. It would be increasingly difficult to adapt for the smaller sizes, so if it works in landscape position I think it's good enough. I'll try to solve the remaining problems that you pointed out.

I think the problem with the home screen (it even happens on pc aswell) If you look at all the other pages the UI fills the entire page and resize if you resize the window, but with the homepage there is blank bits to the side, so when you resize the window to anything other than it's native size all those blank spots push to the right hand side.

I think the problem comes with the massive AtWar banner, as it needs those blank spaces to be there to show in full, and the UI doesn't stretch to to it's size.. though tbh if you resized the UI to fit the entire page it could possibly look pretty ugly. I think the website looks better on 800x600 for example on pc I think.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
01.04.2014 - 08:30
I tusted it on my nokia lumia phone , why we got ivan account , meh... Amok account would be better anyways , there is sth weird , every time i opem the room chat and sees ivan spam , it refuses to go down , you have to refresh the browser i dk if thats a bug or not but the chat is so big and hides all the games and never goes down i tried this 5 times already so..
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
02.04.2014 - 07:29
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط YazanTheSexy, 01.04.2014 at 08:30

I tusted it on my nokia lumia phone , why we got ivan account , meh... Amok account would be better anyways , there is sth weird , every time i opem the room chat and sees ivan spam , it refuses to go down , you have to refresh the browser i dk if thats a bug or not but the chat is so big and hides all the games and never goes down i tried this 5 times already so..

Here's the proper link: http://atwar-game.com/tmp/html5/
What you tried was just a raw mockup for the new lobby.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
02.04.2014 - 08:41
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط nonames, 31.03.2014 at 10:23

I think the problem with the home screen (it even happens on pc aswell) If you look at all the other pages the UI fills the entire page and resize if you resize the window, but with the homepage there is blank bits to the side, so when you resize the window to anything other than it's native size all those blank spots push to the right hand side.

I think the problem comes with the massive AtWar banner, as it needs those blank spaces to be there to show in full, and the UI doesn't stretch to to it's size.. though tbh if you resized the UI to fit the entire page it could possibly look pretty ugly. I think the website looks better on 800x600 for example on pc I think.

OK, the issue should be fixed now. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
04.04.2014 - 06:50
So, I tested this on my mac, but I seem to find many problems tbh. I'm a bit busy atm, so I'll edit this post later and add the problems I'm facing.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regards, Paul
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
04.04.2014 - 19:19
نوشتع شده توسط Ivan, 02.04.2014 at 08:41

نوشتع شده توسط nonames, 31.03.2014 at 10:23

OK, the issue should be fixed now. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention

Well, it's fixed when you are logged in, when you are not logged in and there is that scrolling thing where all the features are shown the problem persists, And the banner acts weirdly.

نوشتع شده توسط clovis1122, 04.04.2014 at 12:20

..image..

I try click theses two and nothing happen...

Can confirm, these buttons aren't working atm
also on the subscription page clicking on the purchase buttons don't work currently.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
04.04.2014 - 19:21
Also, just personal Taste, but I prefer how quotes look in the other forum, The blocks of lines on the side look ugly and are a strange change for me, much preferred the older line above and below.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.04.2014 - 01:37
Just love how you can buy upgrades from the website. :thumb up:

And yea, the quotes look quite weird.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.04.2014 - 06:24
Can't wait!!!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.04.2014 - 09:17
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط clovis1122, 04.04.2014 at 12:20

http://i.imgur.com/RXnPKn1.png

I try click theses two and nothing happen...

Fixed, thanks!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.04.2014 - 09:30
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Goblin, 05.04.2014 at 07:41

Looking at my CW's on this and it says i played a clan war against this clan

I was actually in the british empire clan and fought 2 cw's for them against another clans

btw. like that the CW history now shows clan wins over individual defeat ...i think o.o thats the case now xD

Fixed, sort of. Since there's no way to know which coalition you belonged to during the game, I just list both and color the SP gain according to personal game result.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.04.2014 - 09:48
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط nonames, 04.04.2014 at 19:19

Well, it's fixed when you are logged in, when you are not logged in and there is that scrolling thing where all the features are shown the problem persists, And the banner acts weirdly.

also on the subscription page clicking on the purchase buttons don't work currently.

All of these are fixed now. But what do you mean, "the banner acts weirdly"?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.04.2014 - 10:18
نوشتع شده توسط Ivan, 05.04.2014 at 09:48

نوشتع شده توسط nonames, 04.04.2014 at 19:19

All of these are fixed now. But what do you mean, "the banner acts weirdly"?

The banner scrolls so you see a different part of it when you mve to see the game features on the main pfgae it makes sense for that to happen though I guess because putting text over the horse and soldier would look bad. So it's alright.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.04.2014 - 01:59
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Goblin, 05.04.2014 at 12:31

Found this :/ clearly Pera has some won CW games

Same problem - the inability to determine which coalition you belonged to if none of them is your current one. So any other coalition winning counts as a loss. I'll try to figure out what to do with it - probably will have to count personal victories instead of coalition victories.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.04.2014 - 02:49
 Ivan (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Goblin, 06.04.2014 at 14:20

Playerlist - when you click "show all" to see everyone, including the players that are absent for more then 30 days ...it comes up with some list of players, without the most of active ones.

I cannot see anyone missing.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.06.2014 - 14:12
Great job and thanks for that !but why doesn not the link work it show 404 not found
بارگیری...
بارگیری...

Hits total: 78446 | This month: 743
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه