مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 11   بازدید شده توسط: 65 users
01.10.2014 - 15:36
Hope you gonna see this msg. Hello. I wanna report one bug to you, one bug that you are aware of and you though it was fixed, but its not. It happens when at the bare end of your turn, you try to move your units and turn ends, and for some reason your moves dont go thru. I think that only happend to me after your so call it "fixing", at least i am not aware of any player that had same/similar problems. I am playing on instaled version, and my PC is shit, so my turn dont never, but literally never ends on 0sec, probably some other players have that problem too. And cuzz of that, i am never sure when the turn will end and when should i stop doing my moves. It happend to me personally.. 3 times in last 10 days or similar. 2 times in cws btw. I told you about this bug before. At least i quoted you and i know that you saw that msg. And if you are that busy with html5 version or w/e is that, so that you cant fix the bugs that are the problem on atwar, or you cant promise that html5 will fix those bugs, then please, just stop doing that and try to focus on small things that can make atwar much better place for gaming people.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
01.10.2014 - 16:04
Nice grammar. Support.
----
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-B1QonedHv28/U4TIBTaAhmI/AAAAAAAABnU/gmg_UIPV2sE/s523/hahahahaha.png
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
01.10.2014 - 16:07
نوشتع شده توسط Zizouminati, 01.10.2014 at 16:04

Nice grammar. Support.

Sarcastic or not, this is the best i could do, so..
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
01.10.2014 - 17:16
Xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
----
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-B1QonedHv28/U4TIBTaAhmI/AAAAAAAABnU/gmg_UIPV2sE/s523/hahahahaha.png
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.10.2014 - 16:20
 Knez
نوشتع شده توسط Zizouminati, 01.10.2014 at 16:04

Nice grammar. Support.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.10.2014 - 22:34
Yeah, I reported this before. Amok replied this:

" End your turn 10 seconds before it ends".

They are doing html5, so just try ending turn when you are done.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2014 - 21:54
Do Amok, and Ivan even play their own EPIC game??? I really wonder sometimes if they have a cover account XD
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2014 - 22:02
And out of curiosity, are there any other admins besides Amok, and Ivan?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.10.2014 - 16:54
نوشتع شده توسط Google, 05.10.2014 at 21:54

Do Amok, and Ivan even play their own EPIC game??? I really wonder sometimes if they have a cover account XD

they have rank 5 and 4 accounts...nuff saied
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.10.2014 - 02:44
Indian Tiger
اکانت حذف شد
نوشتع شده توسط Steve Aoki, 01.10.2014 at 15:36

Hope you gonna see this msg. Hello. I wanna report one bug to you, one bug that you are aware of and you though it was fixed, but its not. It happens when at the bare end of your turn, you try to move your units and turn ends, and for some reason your moves dont go thru. I think that only happend to me after your so call it "fixing", at least i am not aware of any player that had same/similar problems. I am playing on instaled version, and my PC is shit, so my turn dont never, but literally never ends on 0sec, probably some other players have that problem too. And cuzz of that, i am never sure when the turn will end and when should i stop doing my moves. It happend to me personally.. 3 times in last 10 days or similar. 2 times in cws btw. I told you about this bug before. At least i quoted you and i know that you saw that msg. And if you are that busy with html5 version or w/e is that, so that you cant fix the bugs that are the problem on atwar, or you cant promise that html5 will fix those bugs, then please, just stop doing that and try to focus on small things that can make atwar much better place for gaming people.

Steve Aoki is saying right, Support
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.10.2014 - 14:36
Same thing happens tovme sometimes
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه