مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 103   بازدید شده توسط: 258 users

پست اصلی

ارسال شده توسط Meester, 14.08.2015 - 23:12

A simple contest to liven things up. Since we have so many amazing story tellers I decided to hold an AW story contest. The rules are simple your story must be published in this thread and MUST be about your AW experience.

If you have a feud with a player this is not the place to call them out or write about them!

All participants get this awesome trophy:

Edit:

Contest is over. Lots of great stories leading to 43 players having the sexy trophy.
16.08.2015 - 09:54
نوشتع شده توسط Kaliraa, 15.08.2015 at 15:24

Once I was playing with LilD and then I easily beat him, and he got super mad because the wisdom of the falcon was with me, so, he blamed the aw system.

His bed got flipped. Lild no longer had a bed.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 10:06
15th September 2013, fall, a rainy day in germany, almost as rainy english july. anyways, i made an account that day after googling "risk online" and i begun playing, ranked up, became better. rank 4 is when i first joined a clan, Empire, a clan with Rui Pedro, Alexmeza and low ranks, not very competitive, but we had some inner 3v3's wich was nice because i never could play a 3v3 that had a rank limit. when i was rank 5 i befriended with a very old member, older than Fruit, Ordnung. we didnt talk much, it was more like "hey you're a german, i'm a german, want my rank 6 premium account?" and i didnt reject that offer.

And from this day on, a lot changed. i could make my own 3v3s, played with pretty good players and grew stronger. I joined Evol, ranked up, got to know new people, mou and others training me. But nothing lasts forever and Evol was too much of a training clan for me. i went to crimson tide, then joined the bums, but all these clans just were too short lived and they all died after a few months. so, young Tirpitz thought the next clan he joined should be a old clan, with a history. that means it wont die early, so i applied to SM and they let me join.

At this time SM was at 2 competence, losing it quickly and the only active players were bonker, desu, goblin, tact, freeland and sultan of swing, but i just didnt really care, i was too busy playing WW2s, 3v3's and other stuff. eventually i played my first real cw and then my favourite clanwar of all time, i remember almost everything about it. it was me, stryko and bertank vs skenderbeu, bullet and some other guy in illyrification, i was Uk, bertank spain, stryko Russia Volga, Skender germany, bullet turkey, other guy ukraine. I was a unknown rank 8 in my third clanwar and we won against a ukraine, turk, germany combo. it was great.

time went on, i cwed sometimes with the old members of SM, sometimes with the other mid ranks. at this time god of war, who i quickly bfriended with had joined and it was great to cw as rank 7 7 7, 7 7 8, 8 8 8 etc. we all used blue colours, so it was a great feeling when the entire map just turned blue.

by now SM was at its lowest point, somewhere around 0 competence and recovered to about 0.7 competence. but with gow, me, freeland, desu, bonker and narb goblin SM got a 15 cw win streak, i was in 10,another beautiful moment in SM. this was followed by our longest loss streak though. But, it changed, a lot. i,gow and freeland were the most active players at this point, we won clanwar after clanwar and got SM back to 2 competence. i invited dinoscout and heat check and they were trained by freeland.

I left out something crucial until now, i was kicked 3 times by bonker and he let me back in everytime. at the slightest criticism, he would become angry, but i didnt want to excuse myself, so i got kicked. and then came the fourth time. nobody wanted to appreciate my and gow's achivements, the won clanwars, the new members. So we plotted, we made a plan, leave SM, make ENIGMA. Gow, Freeland, Dino, Heat and me. gow left, unfortunately bonker noticed something was going on, so he kicked me and freeland. Dino and Heat left after us. i was done with bonker's behaviour, everytime he got drunk and just kicked as much as he wanted "for fun" i couldnt take it anymore. His actions should have consequences. we made Enigma and i insulted bonker on IRC wich was incredibly statisfying.

It worked, Stalins Martians now is at 828.8 competence as i write this. To replace us, desu let GK, Nero, bossko and gonzo join, of wich some are good, others arent.
you would think by now i was statisfied, but bonker left his sinking ship, SM shouldnt die, a clan with such a great history should live on. i wanted to rejoin, but as it seems, the new members dont really like me and by now, both enigma and stalins martians lack maturity and competitiveness, so i went on to Illyria, where i am now, wich isnt that active either...
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 10:31
I had a lot of experiences in this game, I will share one experience for which I was chased and stained by the mods.
It all started three and a half years ago, I used to argue a lot with Tik Tok in room chat these debates always have fallen to curses I'd get muted during the procedures or even sometimes banned. After a while, Fruit and other members of his clan knew me indirectly from other players that said I play very well and also very problematic for the mods. Fruit, asked me to join his clan I refused and started to curse him after I discovered Arbitrator is on his clan.
After refusing to join Fruit's clan, I joined a random clan called European Clan, and planned to bring it to the top but after being banned I was kicked out. Then b0nker2 asked me if I wanted to be part of a new clan that he wanted to create, later known as Stalins Martians, I was also asked by AlexMeza and LilDGoinIn to create War Time Heros, I rejected both offers and instead I set up the Deutsche Koalition with Kate after defeating her with a guest account one-on-one, she asked me to join her clan, at the time it was only me and her. Every time I played in the clan war, we won it, eventually we were first place and won the season and second place was Dalmati. At the same time members of the SRB clan with Fruit in the front always tried to ruin my game experience they would join my games and choose close to me or late join several times after being defeated. Of course I never lost to them in all their attempts. I remember this one attempt where I picked Kazakhstan with SM in 15k world game, Fruit picked Pakistan, Barymore was in North America, YOBA was in South America, Vaglneer in Asia, and few more that I don't remember in Europe, after we started Arbitrator late joined as Siberia and lost very quickly, I won that world game at the end. I was rank 6 while they were mostly rank 9+.
Realizing late joining isn't affective they started a new trolling method and it was to incriminate me in bad deeds I didn't done so I will be punished, I was punished here and there, then VAGlNEER with Arisstoseur and rest of SRB turned to Guest14502 and they accused me that I called him a n----, Guest14502 didn't think twice and gave me a long mute which turned to permanent ban after short while. During this time I started spamming room chat with "hdrakon strong" and was repeatedly banned. Guest14502 apologized towards me after a few months after he realized he was wrong. Right now after all of this I'm in good terms with most ex SRB members.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 10:59
I used to play risik game with friends, then we tried to find something online, and i found this game. 5-6 friends started with me. When i was rank 4 I played some games with dalmatis players and Dalmati called me to join their Dalmatis pups. Anyway we played , trained, they learn me a lot of things. We were combo in Dalmati pups me(n3o), Abdulla, Clovek and pentation. When we got on higher lvl, we started cw. And this cw stayed in my memory (it was one of first cws for Dalmatis), they called me to play.. i was little scared, you know you have to show yourself, you want respect in team. I forgot now picks theirs.. but i played SM Sweden (i was r6), and i remember Devil was germany (r9- in that time r9 was WOW xD), and when he picked germany i wanted just to leave, i said he will crush me.. anyway i made quite good expansion i somehow pushed DeviL and I capped him :D.. moment was terrific. I thought this is it this will get me to next lvl in team i will get some respect, and thats how my carrier of cw started :D one of best moments in afterwind in one of best clns ever in history of afterwind/at-war. After that i stopped and all of my buds got lvls 9+ and i stayed on r6 :/ but i am now back to crush you in cws
----
Signature
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 11:39
 YOBA
I was invited here by hdrakon and I vaguely recall that game. Also I think most people didn't like you too much at the time, for some reason. You were respected a fair bit more after that, and the stuff after that was half jealousy half trolling. Though I think you were trolled pretty effectively. But I'm an adult now and don't get off on stuff like that.

In general, all 2-hours long world games are bound to be interesting and memorable, particularly between people who know each other well. As for me, I don't think I played particularly well in that specific game and recall running out of time a fair bit.

I always fancied myself to be the Bent Larsen or Mikhail Tal of the game, and tried bizarre country choices and strategy combinations (NC Latvia EU+ anyone?). Even in league games. Long since quit the game, but good times.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 11:40
نوشتع شده توسط Tirpitz406, 16.08.2015 at 10:06

i,gow and freeland were the most active players at this point, we won clanwar after clanwar and got SM back to 2 competence.

i was done with bonker's behaviour, everytime he got drunk and just kicked as much as he wanted "for fun" i couldnt take it anymore.

I am glad that this thread involves fictional accounts,bonker doesnt drink btw
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 13:37
نوشتع شده توسط b0nker2, 16.08.2015 at 11:40

i,gow and freeland were the most active players at this point, we won clanwar after clanwar and got SM back to 2 competence.

i was done with bonker's behaviour, everytime he got drunk and just kicked as much as he wanted "for fun" i couldnt take it anymore.

i was talking about b0nker ok? its a fictional story

joke is that this is exactly what i remember, no lies, except that i need an explanation for your incredibly inconsistent behaviour...
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 14:01
نوشتع شده توسط Usernames, 15.08.2015 at 05:56

Mate freezehusk was time's old name not mine.
----
Ik ben een STD fabriek.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 14:03
نوشتع شده توسط Plato, 16.08.2015 at 14:01

نوشتع شده توسط Usernames, 15.08.2015 at 05:56

Mate freezehusk was time's old name not mine.

Hahaha oops
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 14:12
نوشتع شده توسط Tirpitz406, 16.08.2015 at 13:37

نوشتع شده توسط b0nker2, 16.08.2015 at 11:40

i was talking about b0nker ok? its a fictional story

joke is that this is exactly what i remember, no lies, except that i need an explanation for your incredibly inconsistent behaviour...

Explanation, Internet, have a nice day!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 16:10

but with gow, me, freeland, desu and bonker SM got a 15 cw win streak

Fuck you for not mentioning me in that streak... was gona put you in my story, but screw that now.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 16:14
نوشتع شده توسط Goblin, 16.08.2015 at 16:10

Fuck you for not mentioning me in that streak... was gona put you in my story, but screw that now.

bahahah im making mine, ill prob finish it in 2 days. you get many mentions, biggest being defeated by unleashed recently
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 16:15
نوشتع شده توسط Goblin, 16.08.2015 at 16:10

i put you in now

dammit i knew i forgot someone
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 16:15
نوشتع شده توسط Khal.eesi, 16.08.2015 at 16:14

bahahah im making mine, ill prob finish it in 2 days. you get many mentions, biggest being defeated by unleashed recently

Oh come on... don't we have enough fiction in this topic?
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 16:17
Im revoking my thumbs up to tirptiz until he makes this right..
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 20:22
----
Discipline is the key to success

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 20:26
 MoS
CHAPTER 1 (KEBAB): It was a saturday night like any other, MoS sat crying and drinking whiskey, When all of the sudden he noticed a new player, Leonista. At first MoS thought Leonista was just kidding and laughed at what he thought was jokes

CHAPTER 2 (Leonista Makes WWI): After some time Aetius unpublished WWI becuase he feared it was becomming the new RP, So Lord El Loco Leo decided to save atwar and publish the best map ever, Leonista WWI. For months everyone swarmed to play the map.

CHAPTER 3 (Leonista losses as USA in Aetius WWII turn 5): After some time Leonista WWI died and Aetius's&Pyrrhus's WWII became popular, Leonista having never tried the map before, Decided to pick USA. MoS knowing the map well picked west germany and did a tactic never done before, He decided to use transports in the sub bases to invade USA, Leonista, Being partially blind didnt notice and MoS capped DC. After this incident leonista had a breakdown, No longer forming coherent sentances and talking about a "Civil war in USA" Before he suddenly left

CHAPTER 4 (Fallen God): To this day, leonistas name is spoken as a god among the atwar peasentry, Very few see him anymore as he has finally realized none of us can even match him, His legacy is still felt today by new mapmakers who try to emulate his style.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 21:05
Ghost
اکانت حذف شد
How the hell meester will read all this posts!!!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 21:12
Ok, so might as well give this a shot

I was bored about 2 years ago, and like so many others i went to my trusty friend google and looked up risk strategy games. I found axis and allies first, but the multiplayer sucked, so i moved on to this game called atwar. I got started in the beginner room of course, and i began playing 5k europe. I got completely destroyed, so I started trying out gw, which was much more fun. After awhile I just got bored, so I forgot about aw

Fast forward a year, I did the exact same google and came to this website once again. I remebered all of my login stuff, and restarted, climbing my way until i eventually got to r5 and the dreaded main room, where I felt like the noob I was again. By this point I had heard of coalitions, so decided to join a clan at random, and the one i chose was great armenia. It took me all of a week to realize a coalition is supposed to be more than one person, so i hopped out of it and begin a chain of clan hopping that ended in shadows shadow.

Around this time I really started to improve at the game under sun tzu, and made some great friends like heat exo and others. We started cwing allot, and suprisingly we won some, even though we were all not too good relatively. Just by playing we all got better. Around r6 it was very tough to keep playing competitively, since rankism was killing 3v3s and my practice time, so I tried ww1 for a bit. Eventually I realized 5 minutes is too long for the countries i was playing, and bought premium so i could get competitive again

Eventually sun decided that we had had enough training in ss, so the vast majority of ss joined ferrlucci in cosa nostra during the very start of the clan. Id like to think we helped thier rise, in a way we did by forcing opponents to play lower ranks, but i dont know how much we actually did. Somewhere along this line I met tirpitz, a cool guy, but kinda ignored me at the start.

A while later, cn slowed down as ferr slowed down, so the ss gang decided to split up into different clans. Me and heat ended up going to stalins martians, mainly due to the influence of tirp and gow, and hung out there for awhile

Everyone there was really cool, and I liked the people (sult and the IF spain cw... That was great), but the atmosphere was just... empty while I was there. Between that and in my opinion minimal effort to include lower ranks, I was open to suggestion when gow and tirp said they would like to start thier own clan. If you would like to hear the story on that tirp explained his reasons to me, and they seem to match up with the reasons he said in his story.

Anyways by the end of this me gow heat freeland and tirp made enigma, but by this point gow and tirp were the leaders. Initially we had some sucess recruiting, but they were mostly there for the cws, and we had a few toxic memebers who eventually led to the clan collapsing down into inactivity. By this point tirp had left us, so me and heat talked to gow and decided we really need to pick up recruiting. We did some good recruiting, and found a good number of great people, and also became leaders of the clan in the process. When paradox was formed we lost a few people, but all good. I had made other friends along this path, but there are allot of names, and this story is already long. I restarted 1v1ing recently, and made it to the finals in the midrank tourney.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.08.2015 - 22:29
"Hey man that game looks fucking gay!" Understandable for a grade 9 who smoked a lot of green am I right? Ok so grade 9 was from 2012-2013, went to school with Johser V, didn't know the kid at all. A couple weeks went by had a decent start to high school, so during lab times "RogueGamer" now Johser V played this game that looked to be moving dots around... Yeah it looked disgusting at first so I made fun of him for playing it. Basically I forgot about it until grade 10. So now we're pretty good friends and he's begged me to try but the dots just didn't link together properly in my head so I stuck to my bloons tower defense. A little over first semester had gone by and you know what it's good to try something new am I right? So I made a guest account later that night, probably spent 20 minutes trying to talk in global cause I liked the blue, but I really enjoyed the tutorial. The next week or so I joined the atWar community with "austinmorrow62" and now CrypticCDN. I played 3 games that day and lost them all but I've never had so much fun playing a free game.

The 28th of January was a great day, I played and won my first roleplay. Yes I was a roleplay fag at the time, but I really enjoyed Tempted World Remastered RP! It was fun and I really enjoyed it. In those days it was all about world 50k, that was the go to map and funds that would fill up so fast. Roleplay was what I looked forwards to after school. So I'd roughly play two roleplays in a day because I'd lose so early on. Those were the days where roleplay actually filled up and lasted 100 turns, well if you survived of course. So the addiction started, I even failed grade 9 math because of this game.. Nah just kidding this game has taught me a lot like making friends around the world (mostly Serbians), and how to deal with messed up pictures (courtesy of Your Monkey). All honestly it was a great first year.

Year two was great, I started the 3v3's the 1v1's and the clan wars. Winterfell was the first "real clan" because face it "Your Family" was terrible haha. after sometime in Winterfell, I got use to strategies and what upgrades to buy and still in the same skype chat with them. Although some ups and downs and a dearly missed Itachi, I grew old of the clan because it got really inactive but I had a great learning experience for me and Johser V. Still Johser V only plays roleplay he grew extremely inactive yet he showed me this addicting game! Eventually I ended up meeting Mauzer Panteri. Great guy yet such a dick. I watched him play for a while and started watching Mortal Kombat clan wars daily. I really enjoyed the whole competitive part of atWar and MK. Eventually I asked Mauz if I could join, and he agreed but I had to 1v3 Mauz, Don and Steve. Germany vs Benelux. It was a great moment that game and I even bragged to some atWar friends because I thought they were awesome, which they are so thanks Mauz and the Serbian crew!

I looked forwards to playing cw's with MK, but it didn't last as long as I wanted... 2/15/2015 was the last day I'd ever be spammed by the Serbian language again. I fucked up and I know but I'd love to join back without having to duel everyone! I enjoyed my short time in MK but I met Vito Ferluccini at the time and Cosa (la) Nostra accepted me in. Vito was a great guy and I enjoyed the first clan war I one with then but I lost the second one so I didn't play anymore cw's with them. The Italians as I call it because I don't even know what language spam that was ahah probably serbian of course but I learned a lot from them because we had practicing crew's inside the clan which taught me a lot. After my own failed clan "Unknown Elites" I got invited to Veni Vidi Vici thanks to ~Meester, I really enjoyed getting to know him and the clan very well but, I never got to play in clan wars so it wasn't for me. Now Paradox is the recent clan Croat invited me to, he was great in Cosa but I guess things didn't work out for him also, I hope the best for me and this clan!

Within the (almost) two years of playing this game, I haven't really quit, well I did for two months because of ps4, but other than that I'm as active as possible and look forwards to get better and better each day. I truly believe my atWar days won't end for at least another 2 years, and we will see from there. This was mostly an auto-biography of my atWar career but it was a fun experience and memory check, but yeah atWar has a lot of meaning to me now (and a lot of frustration) but remember is not just a game it's now LIFE.

Hope the community enjoys my story now what's yours?
----
R.I.P. Mortal Kombat 2/15/2015

~Cryptic(CDN)
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 02:09
Wulfgang
اکانت حذف شد
Risk online. Two words I'll regret typing into dear Google

EU+ games - I enjoyed them immensely when I came about, crushing enemies after allyfagging a bunch of people and then stacking troops. It was fun, but it was when I began playing in the main lobby as a rank 5 that I realized competitive gameplay required independent effort outside of allyfagging. I began to watch higher ranks play, even idolizing Mauzer at one point because it was when he surpassed Tophat as #1 in sp, and learned to pick up 3v3s.

My favorite pick was SM Spain, this was before I had a general and if the enemy didn't rush Rome I always had a nice, easing play as Spain. SM easily became my favorite strat and still is to date. I joined EvoL for a short while, playing my first CW as SM Spain with Flaming Spaz. Spaz and I decided to leave EvoL though, since the clan chat was a mess and neither of us felt we fit in: not that we disliked it, certainly EvoL gave us confidence as low ranks who won their first cw. I certainly was average at best ( and perhaps, still is ) then, but when we joined a clan called Mystics this rank 6 guy named BautistaR3 crushed all these 3v3 games and we found a home there among friends. I trained almost solely with Bautista and watched some of lord pontez's YouTube videos, which got me to playing PD imp and IF.

Mystics became a bit more inactive later, which was fine as I did occasion cw's and started dueling weekly, learning a new side to competitive gameplay. Then I stumbled upon Acquiesce in a 3k game where his Poland pick crushed me twice. I submitted to his superiority and seeked guidance, to which he responded kindly. I still had friends in Mystics but shortly after G.K., Flaming, and some of my good friends left, Acqui's alluring, soft echoes seduced me in ecstasy till I gave in (Okay this is exaggerated, I basically sent him a pm and he was like 'cool').

Since illy, everything's been pleasant despite all things: everyone's been kind and willing to strive for more in the clan. Khal's also been teaching me how to become more buff

Clan drama, ppl accusing and cussing at our Laochra, a German saying illy's not that active after joining for a week - all bogus. To the first, I say cut the crap and let the fists (and positive competition heh) talk without the cheap talk. The second, understand being a Mod doesn't mean they should be deprived of their own opinions and personalities: we want objectivity when it's forum moderation, but wanting to change a game they love is hardly a crime (but leave blitz alone ). The last, I've just moved out to college and ppl are on vacation, oh and Khal's been broke... for a while, so there's that

So it comes in full circle. When I first began 3v3s I admired that people like Mauzer gave no shits about what ppl said about their clans playing - style, trophies or otherwise - and it still holds true. To the best, even as the cw systems and clans change, let the competitive drive continue and the community remain as positive as our best bro G.K.'s attitude. Cheers
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 02:21
Wulfgang
اکانت حذف شد
نوشتع شده توسط Richthofen, 15.08.2015 at 16:31

I like tits ass pussy.

the end.

Is this why you only get girls with ugly faces?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 02:44
Beautiful <3
----
Been places, done things, made many mistakes, made lots of faults, but everyday is a new challenge, and a new begining, I love you Atwar
~A loyal player and fan
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 03:30
Soldier001
اکانت حذف شد
نوشتع شده توسط Guest, 17.08.2015 at 02:21

نوشتع شده توسط Richthofen, 15.08.2015 at 16:31

I like tits ass pussy.

the end.

Is this why you only get girls with ugly faces?

you forgot *sorry eh*
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 04:43
 CIA
In Australia, "barbecue sauce" principally refers to a condiment in the same regard as ketchup. Typically it is a caramelized tomato-based sauce, dark brown in color, replicating the smoky flavors of barbecue grilling. Australian barbecue sauce made at home is sometimes simply a blend of tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Commercially, the various brands in the market range from a fruity flavor to a sauce similar to brown sauce. I once got banned for a year because of some stupid kike, too many damn muslim and jew loyalists. The unique taste of the sauce makes it a perfect match (some have said a match made in Heaven) with a stubby of Morgan Pale Ale. Brewed by Morgan Brewers and Friends Inc., the same Master Brewers that created the world famous, thirst quenching, up and coming 'Morgan Lager', the Pale Ale variety compliments the flavor of barbecue sauce with its full bodied intensity and refreshing drink-a-bility, it's so easy to see why others breweries are changing their jocks.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 07:57
I usually wonder "what am I doing with my life playing this game?"
Looking back, I ponder "what was I doing with my life before I found this game?"

Sums up my AW experience.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 09:08
(deleted)
اکانت حذف شد
The devil named Tito one day decided to transfer from EU3 multiplayer to drug called AtWar.
After years and years,he called me to try that drug,and to this day i cant stop playing this faggy game
made by 2 most laziest guys on planet.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 14:08
I came here
I liked it
Then it turned to shit
The End
----

TJM !!!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 15:56
نوشتع شده توسط Skittzophrenic, 17.08.2015 at 14:08

I came here
I liked it
Then it turned to shit
The End

Touching...
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2015 - 16:02
نوشتع شده توسط Dempsey., 17.08.2015 at 15:57

I played Aetius WW2
I called MoS a noob for losing his cap on turn 7 as British Raj
I was banned from Aetius's games
Then I cried
Now I am here
The End

Also touching...
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه