مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 8   بازدید شده توسط: 377 users
26.12.2011 - 15:45
Any tips on how to play it? Especially looking at the opening few moves.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.12.2011 - 17:32
1) use mainly infantry for defending and attacking
2) never use tanks unless your really stuck during expansion
3) it is preferred to use bombers to help out your infantries during attacks
4) with PD's (perfect defence) buff defence it is better to let your enemy attack you rather than attacking him.
5) Estimate where your enemy will attack and reinforce your frontiers with infantry and militia
6) Once you've defended an enemy attack successfully he will lose a lot of units and you can easily capture them with ease and still maintain top defence and control
7) with PD it is better to defend than attack because of PD's poor offensive abilities
8) Avoid attacking enemy cities on reinforcement week.
9) Therefore, you should defend enemy attacks, also while maintaining a good income and expanding to neutrals countries. Once you've defended, attack the enemy the week before reinforcements
10) wall important cities with militia such as capitals and major cities.
11) when defending, take a look at what's needed defensively, sometimes its better to buy militia for your defence rather than infantry.
12) top 5k countries; Austria, Greece

Hope this will help you. There are also other great threads out there for PD.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.12.2011 - 03:23
Thankyou very much.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.12.2011 - 13:00
 YOBA
TopHats, Austria is pretty average with PD. Ukraine would also be a very good choice with decent early expansion.

And there's a word for 90% percent of the things you said: counter-offensive. Very important to remember this while playing PD.

Oh, and one more thing; make use of the general and make sure you get the +1 attack upgrade, don't just leave them in your cap. They can seriously help out and bring you victories with a far lesser amount of units than the opponent expects.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.12.2011 - 14:46
I've played a few games carrying out the advice and found much more success, thankyou. I haven't really played anyone that good but I actually found Austria very scary with Perfect Defense when I tried it.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.12.2011 - 18:57
Yeah, depends on the game. In a crowded game with PD Austria it can be difficult at first since you're already forced to go on the offensive. So when in a game, just make sure to pick a country that'll allow you to expand freely for the first few weeks and establish your defense before starting wars.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.12.2011 - 19:04
 Nex
I usually pick Germany because of the advantage it has over other countries.
However, because of its cost, I do not pick it during 10k fights or lower, and I instead, pick Austria as well.
Because Germany is in the middle of a lot of states, on the first turn, I usually get 5 or 6 countries at once. This is due to its location in Europe and the units it gets during every reinforcement.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
30.12.2011 - 04:03
Nex, read the title.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه