مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 27   بازدید شده توسط: 67 users
21.11.2018 - 04:27
Sometimes i forget that for a majority of player here english wasn't their first language. regardless, these players are pretty fluent

was your english this good before playing atwar or did playing this game contribute to your learning???
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:09
 4nic
I had good English before atwar, though it got refined a bit more with aw i guess.
Originally i learnt it by watching movies and listening to songs, school classes had little to no effect tbh
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:10
Judging by the appallling standards of presumed english 1st speakers few are fluent enough not to spell-check before posting
(including me on more than one occassion).
it's almost all in the grammatical syntax,accurate spelling's important = context.

Sometimes i forget that for a majority of player(S)here english wasn't(ISN'T) their first language. regardless, these players are pretty fluent
was your english this good before playing atwar or did(HAS) playing this game contribute(ing)to your learning???
NOT trying to insult = just quick simple example of my above responce to your post.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:13
 Sascha (وزارت دفاع)
نوشتع شده توسط Ludditez, 21.11.2018 at 08:10

----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:24

Judging by the appallling standards of presumed english 1st speakers few are fluent enough not to spell-check before posting
it's almost all in the grammatical syntax,accurate spelling's important = context.

Sometimes i forget that for a majority of player(S)here english wasn't(ISN'T) their first language. regardless, these players are pretty fluent
was your english this good before playing atwar or did(HAS) playing this game contribute(ing)to your learning???
NOT trying to insult = just quick simple example of my above responce to your post.

dude its a game chill out lol
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:26
My English has gotten worse since I started playing here.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:28

responce

*Response

----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:44
نوشتع شده توسط gothboy, 21.11.2018 at 08:24

was your english this good before playing atwar or did(HAS) playing this game contribute(d)to your learning???

dude its a game chill out lol

i am always chilled because it is no more than a game(try to find any trolling etc that i've done!)
my responce is relevent to the question.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 08:45
نوشتع شده توسط Permamuted, 21.11.2018 at 08:28

responce

*Response

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 09:22
At war definately ameliorated my english writing skills by a large margin. What is peculiar and frankly ludicrous though, is the fact that written and oral language skills, are distinct and controlled by different parts of the brain and that writting in impeccable form translates to feces when you try to enlarge your oral cavity and instead of coherent and intelligible sentences, ordure comes through and you are left appearing like an underachieving, mentally deficient, bird brained, dim witted yoyo. Qualities similar to the ones possesed by the average anthropoid that inhabits our wonderfull and graphic atwar community, correct.

Apparently while the brain synapses are there, lord knows what feculant information those damned neurotransmitters bear and what actually gets conveyed and communicated to the motor neurons, so in conclusion yes its all about neurological ADAPTATIONS. ITS ALL ABOUT ADAPTATIONS, LIFE IS IN ESSENCE THE ADAPTATIONS. THATS THE SECRET OF LIFE.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 09:39
 Nero
Још увек не могу да говорим енглески
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 10:58
 4nic
نوشتع شده توسط Permamuted, 21.11.2018 at 08:26

My English has gotten worse since I started playing here.

Maybe its because you argued with clovis too much?
----
~Napoleon

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 12:46
Kaska
اکانت حذف شد
Me english were better enuf, it got more good after i play, CaspeRR teach me
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 12:47
Kaska
اکانت حذف شد
نوشتع شده توسط Khal.eesi, 21.11.2018 at 09:22

At war definately ameliorated my english writing skills by a large margin. What is peculiar and frankly ludicrous though, is the fact that written and oral language skills, are distinct and controlled by different parts of the brain and that writting in impeccable form translates to feces when you try to enlarge your oral cavity and instead of coherent and intelligible sentences, ordure comes through and you are left appearing like an underachieving, mentally deficient, bird brained, dim witted yoyo. Qualities similar to the ones possesed by the average anthropoid that inhabits our wonderfull and graphic atwar community, correct.

Apparently while the brain synapses are there, lord knows what feculant information those damned neurotransmitters bear and what actually gets conveyed and communicated to the motor neurons, so in conclusion yes its all about neurological ADAPTATIONS. ITS ALL ABOUT ADAPTATIONS, LIFE IS IN ESSENCE THE ADAPTATIONS. THATS THE SECRET OF LIFE.

boring
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 16:12
I don't speak English.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 23:17
نوشتع شده توسط Guest, 21.11.2018 at 12:47

boring

How trite and hackneyed. Your life is obviously is humdrum and paltry. In all likelihood you cast your ballot for Clinton, which makes you an ill-bred, simpleton and a fag.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.11.2018 - 23:20
 Witch-Doctor (وزارت دفاع)
نوشتع شده توسط Khal.eesi, 21.11.2018 at 23:17

boring

How trite and hackneyed. Your life is obviously is humdrum and paltry. In all likelihood you cast your ballot for Clinton, which makes you an ill-bred, simpleton and a fag.

You aren't even allowed in the USA.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
22.11.2018 - 01:34
Kaska
اکانت حذف شد

boring

Yes sure, whatever, kiss my ass
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
22.11.2018 - 03:54
 4nic
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 21.11.2018 at 23:20

boring

You aren't even allowed in the USA.

is it cuz he hates demon hillary ?
----
~Napoleon

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
22.11.2018 - 16:05
I've never been particularly good at English, AtWar defiantly taught me a thing or two even though I am a native speaker.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
24.11.2018 - 17:58
Zero knowledge of english(american) language before Sherwood Dungeon (game i played before Afterwind), there i joined one american clan and they taught me the language (hence i call it american), i needed to learn fast in order to be able to communicate since we had organization, duties, many wars and i didn't want to lag behind, so my knowledge of the language grew rapidly, but it didn't progress after basic as i felt it is not needed and i was tired after putting so much effort in such short time.

And it pretty much remained at that level when i started playing Afterwind.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
25.11.2018 - 11:18
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 24.11.2018 at 17:58

Zero knowledge of english(american) language before Sherwood Dungeon (game i played before Afterwind), there i joined one american clan and they taught me the language (hence i call it american), i needed to learn fast in order to be able to communicate since we had organization, duties, many wars and i didn't want to lag behind, so my knowledge of the language grew rapidly, but it didn't progress after basic as i felt it is not needed and i was tired after putting so much effort in such short time.

And it pretty much remained at that level when i started playing Afterwind.

it's called english(american)for reasons of mis-communication.
fag = english = cigarette
fag = english = public school servant boy to senior pupil
fag = english(american) = homosexual
there are myriad other examples from basic spelling to historical misrepresentations
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
25.11.2018 - 11:27
نوشتع شده توسط Sascha, 21.11.2018 at 08:13

when was the last time you failed to at least grin at someones poor language skills in 2nd/3rd language
posting from germany using nazi iconography hardly equates you with free/liberal expression of thought.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
25.11.2018 - 12:22
نوشتع شده توسط Ludditez, 25.11.2018 at 11:18

it's called english(american)for reasons of mis-communication.
fag = english = cigarette
fag = english = public school servant boy to senior pupil
fag = english(american) = homosexual
there are myriad other examples from basic spelling to historical misrepresentations

I know that, but i meant in the context that United States seceded from England, thus becoming new nation, with no connections to the old master. Just like Mexico separated from Spain, hence the national language they speak now is Mexican, not Spanish.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
25.11.2018 - 12:30
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 25.11.2018 at 12:22

I know that, but i meant in the context that United States seceded from England, thus becoming new nation, with no connections to the old master. Just like Mexico separated from Spain, hence the national language they speak now is Mexican, not Spanish.

Pardon me?

----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
25.11.2018 - 13:57
This (on aw) is basically free English writing practice. Thing is on games that you need to be pretty open and outgoing in order to learn more English. Aw makes no exception. Also, writing abbreviations will also not help u much at the beginning, try to grasp and to learn the complete and correct form of the words.
I think aw helped me a bit, especially on writing English but this all goes down the drain when I go to Off-topic and engage in watching brainless posts (my advice for newcomers is to avoid Off-topic).
----
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
25.11.2018 - 14:27
 4nic
نوشتع شده توسط Freeman, 25.11.2018 at 13:57

This (on aw) is basically free English writing practice. Thing is on games that you need to be pretty open and outgoing in order to learn more English. Aw makes no exception. Also, writing abbreviations will also not help u much at the beginning, try to grasp and to learn the complete and correct form of the words.
I think aw helped me a bit, especially on writing English but this all goes down the drain when I go to Off-topic and engage in watching brainless posts (my advice for newcomers is to avoid Off-topic).

Off topic is the most used forum with best vocabulary, all the other forums have small and narrow vocabulary since they only talk about atwar in general. In off topic you find paragraphs and walls and walls of texts flame wars/discussions/threads like this one/political talk and much more. Plus you get to use swear words which also enhances your vocabulary.

Funny thing is you wrote this in off topic too. off topic 1 freeman 0
xa
----
~Napoleon

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه