مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 53   بازدید شده توسط: 312 users
29.01.2019 - 03:13
 Witch-Doctor (وزارت دفاع)

Settings
Recommended Turns: 5 Minutes per turn.
Victory: Capture enemy country for 3 turns.
Max turn: 50.

Picks

United Kingdom
Recommended Strategy: Imperialist
Goal: • Hold Egypt and take over sub-Saharan Africa.
• Stall Germany's takeover of Europe.
Notes: Try not to lose Singapore, it has a lot of income.
Events: None

France
Recommended Strategy: Perfect Defense, Great Combinator, Hybrid Warfare, Imperialist, Iron Fist
Goal: • Play defensively initially.
•Once you get USA turn 13, kill Japan and recapture Europe.
Notes: Axis minor will get events in French Africa to represent the collapse of French government. Japan will get event in French Indochina. You will inevitably lose these countries.
Events: USA Turn 13.

British Raj
Recommended Strategy: Imperialist, Guerrilla Warfare, Perfect Defense (militia spam).
Goal: • Secure control of middle east initially.
• Fend off Japan starting turn 13.

British Dominions
Recommended Strategy: Blitzkrieg, Naval Commander, Sky Menace,
Goal: • Support war in Europe initially.
• Fight off Japan turn 13.
Notes: You are a long range support pick. Buy units with high ranges and support where needed the most.

China
Recommended Strategy: Imperialist, Perfect Defense, Hybrid Warfare
Goal: • Hold off Japan as best as you can.
• Push back Japan with the help of the allies once they join the war.
Notes: Walls, walls, walls.

USSR
Recommended Strategy: Perfect Defense, Great Combinator, Guerrilla Warfare, Hybrid Warfare, Imperialist
Goal: • Hold off Japan and Japanese Puppets in Eastern-Siberia.
• Take (purge) Russian cities before turn 13.
Notes: Prioritize getting all Russian cities before turn 13 so you get full country bonus.
Events: Moscow Turn 13.

Allies Minor
Recommended Strategy: Perfect Defense, Imperialist, Iron Fist
Goal: • Stall German attack into Poland, Scandinavia, and Benelux as best as you can.
• Expand in Brazil
• Retake Ivory Coast of Africa back from Axis using Brazil.
Notes: Try to cause as much damage to Germany as you can.

German Reich
Recommended Strategy: Great Combinator, Perfect Defense, Hybrid Warfare, Imperialist, Iron Fist.
Goal: • Capture Poland, Scandinavia, Benelux, France
• Attack Russia turn 13 and capture Moscow to eliminate Russian threat.
Notes: Try to take Poland and Denmark first because they are the easiest. Then go after Norway, Benelux, and France. You have to empty Eastern Poland to USSR if you take it. When attacking USSR, taking Kiev will significantly weaken USSR.
Events: ~50 event unit turn 9 near Koln to help kill France. Rommel event in Libya to help Italy.

Italy
Recommended Strategy: Imperialist
Goal: • Capture Southern-France, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt.
• Hold onto Ethiopia.
• Take all of French Africa
Notes: Help Germany by pressuring southern France. Turn 8 you will receive event troops in French Africa and Madagascar to signify collapse of French Government and Vichy France joining the Axis.
Events: Events in French Africa and Madagascar.

Japan
Recommended Strategy: Imperialist, Perfect Defense
Goal: • Defeat China.
• When the allies join the war, try to take Singapore.
• Hold off British Raj and USA.
Notes: China will be creating many walls. It is important to keep wfing everything. China has difficulty defending more than 1 location in one turn and any country you take is devastating because the production is now yours. Wuhan, Shanxi, and Sichuan have 1 fort, buy some bombers to help kill them. Once the allies join the war, you cannot fight everybody at once, you need to pick a target and focus it down.
Events: T12 French Indochina event. Gains control of Indonesia turn 12, Siam turn 13. Pearl Harbor event t13.

Japanese Puppets (Manchukuo)
Recommended Strategy: Imperialist, Perfect Defense (militia spam), Guerrilla Warfare
Goal: • Attack USSR and take his countries.
• Assist Japan versus China
Notes: Most of USSR's reinforcement are far away making it easy to take his Siberian holding for extra reinforcement.

Axis Minor
Recommended Strategy: Perfect Defense, Imperialist, Great Combinator.
Goal: • Capture Yugoslavia and Serbia.
• Assist in Europe versus France, UK, and later versus USSR.
Notes: You are a support role, you should try to help where it is needed the most. If Germany is having difficulties with Poland, you should help him.

This scenario will be updated regularly for balance and I'm open to suggestions. Sascha, and Empirezz have collab access, if I'm away you can ask them to change stuff on the map. Please understand that due to the limitations of the mapmaker and scenario maker, certain corners had to be cut in order to make a 1939 ww2 scenario work. Also i'm experiencing a synch bug where the scenario occasionally unpublishes itself. Clovis and Dave please reload maps. Bye have a beautiful time!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 04:38
Cock war anyone?
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 08:18
Map down?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 08:49
 4nic
Great map, i think you should rename france as USA & France. or just USA
cuz france got rekt in 2 weeks or smth.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 10:10
K republished again.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 10:26
This is really interesting.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 11:21
How many different types of units are there?
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 11:26
نوشتع شده توسط Muellertyme., 29.01.2019 at 11:21

How many different types of units are there?

Around the same as the standard world map. I found that minimizing the amount of units encourages more diversity in strategies used.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 11:37
Eh ok, personally i think it makes it more fun/realistic with lots of units but ok
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 13:18
I have 2 Questions.
1. When will this be officially released?
2. Why are countries like Tibet, Switzerland and Spain playable? They were neutral no?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 15:26
 Sascha (وزارت دفاع)
نوشتع شده توسط Big black cock, 29.01.2019 at 13:18

I have 2 Questions.
1. When will this be officially released?
2. Why are countries like Tibet, Switzerland and Spain playable? They were neutral no?

Dark red means no go zone
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 18:41
South Africa should be part of the British Dominions, unless you've added it to UK for some balancing purpose
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 19:00
 Puf
Can you link it? I can't find the map
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 21:47
Buff germany, give some kind of advantage for barbossa, (wf units like in ostfront? or extra event)
japan could be 2 players since it has many fronts just to ease up
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 21:55
Fix usa mainland so canada doesnt go land grabbing
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 21:56
 Nero
نوشتع شده توسط Thotticus Prime, 29.01.2019 at 21:55

Agree
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.01.2019 - 22:44
نوشتع شده توسط Nero, 29.01.2019 at 21:56

نوشتع شده توسط Thotticus Prime, 29.01.2019 at 21:55

Agree

For the record, that was merely an experiment. I was testing the unit vulnerability, and I did not intend to troll that game in any way.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
04.02.2019 - 12:51
Removed militia as a recruitable unit. Military police still available turn 13 though.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.02.2019 - 15:13
Why aren't any sides tailored towards sky menace or master of stealth? The 2 most fun big map strats to play and this is a full world map. Also the flagship units of both strats have historical relevance to several of the sides.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 02:55
نوشتع شده توسط Permamuted, 06.02.2019 at 15:13

Why aren't any sides tailored towards sky menace or master of stealth? The 2 most fun big map strats to play and this is a full world map. Also the flagship units of both strats have historical relevance to several of the sides.

This isnt the cold war, there's no stealth airplanes as far as i'm aware.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 05:38
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 07.02.2019 at 02:55

Nice answer.

Good thing those aren't the only flagship units. And they're secondary to both strats. Sky menace players almost never use them
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 05:47
نوشتع شده توسط Permamuted, 07.02.2019 at 05:38

Nice answer.

Good thing those aren't the only flagship units. And they're secondary to both strats. Sky menace players almost never use them

Honestly i'm not gonna balance the map so you can play every strat there is with every pick. It'll be a cold day in hell when you can play as lucky bastard british raj.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 08:22
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 07.02.2019 at 05:47

Nice answer.

Honestly i'm not gonna balance the map so you can play every strat there is with every pick. It'll be a cold day in hell when you can play as lucky bastard british raj.

And this is why unleashed ww2 was better. Although in his case the strat versatility was unintentional.

All your maps so far while high quality in terms of realism, aesthetics and balance - their gameplay is bland and generally supports mostly pd/imp infspam. You're so determined to avoid cheesestrats that you cut all incomes and starting funds to the point where these are the only real viable strat choices.

I mean this is true for all the picks here bar 1. And your other ww2 in Asia with the techtree is literally all imp.

Idk why you'd mention lb Raj. Lb is cancer. Nobody cares if that is playable.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 08:50
نوشتع شده توسط Permamuted, 07.02.2019 at 08:22

نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 07.02.2019 at 05:47

Nice answer.

And this is why unleashed ww2 was better. Although in his case the strat versatility was unintentional.

All your maps so far while high quality in terms of realism, aesthetics and balance - their gameplay is bland and generally supports mostly pd/imp infspam. You're so determined to avoid cheesestrats that you cut all incomes and starting funds to the point where these are the only real viable strat choices.

I mean this is true for all the picks here bar 1. And your other ww2 in Asia with the techtree is literally all imp.

Idk why you'd mention lb Raj. Lb is cancer. Nobody cares if that is playable.

Cool tell it to someone who cares. I didn't make the map to impress laochra. I made it because I followed my vision for a scenario.
Also, you don't have to go stealth strat or sm to make air or stealth unit.

If your only criteria for a good map is strat versatility then fuck off.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 09:02
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 07.02.2019 at 08:50

Cool tell it to someone who cares. I didn't make the map to impress laochra. I made it because I followed my vision for a scenario.

So from my 3 posts you concluded that I wanted stealth plane boosts, wanted to play lb British Raj and that my only criteria for a good map is strat versatility?

What?

Rather than getting your back up at my constructive criticism, you should try taking on board good advice when you get it.

I too don't care if you wish to spam imperialist scenarios.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
07.02.2019 - 09:04
نوشتع شده توسط Permamuted, 07.02.2019 at 09:02

نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 07.02.2019 at 08:50

So from my 3 posts you concluded that I wanted stealth plane boosts, wanted to play lb British Raj and that my only criteria for a good map is strat versatility?

What?

Rather than getting your back up at my constructive criticism, you should try taking on board good advice when you get it.

Lao how many times have you played it and yet you act like you know the entire map.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
10.02.2019 - 22:38
Ok finished china overhaul. China will now be based in usa and receive the pacific front of usa t13. Redid japanese events.

USSR t13 event changed to give you every city, however any purge unit still alive will cost you a massive 500 income each. This should give people more incentive to kill every purge unit.
Game mode now back to capture enemy capital for 3 turns.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2019 - 23:10
WD, please don't listen to anyone but me. Your map has a ridiculous amount of income, and an excessive amount of units. You need to apply -2k income to all major players (UK, France, Germany, Russia). You also need to remove half the cities, it is just too much, when I play your map, it feels like I'm playing NWE or something
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.02.2019 - 01:49
نوشتع شده توسط James Mattis, 17.02.2019 at 23:10

WD, please don't listen to anyone but me. Your map has a ridiculous amount of income, and an excessive amount of units. You need to apply -2k income to all major players (UK, France, Germany, Russia). You also need to remove half the cities, it is just too much, when I play your map, it feels like I'm playing NWE or something

Banned for taking usa as canada
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
02.06.2019 - 18:40
1. Why is Sweden and Saudi Arabia not no-go zone? I remember reading some Allied troops used Saudi desert when traveling, or was it Saudi air? But i don't remember Axis using Sweden in any way? I do remember Reich buying iron for tanks from Sweden, using railway from Norway, but other than Sweden was neutral.

2. Maybe make Yugoslavia 1 region (one cap), easier to defend and/or attack, and also reduce cities for less clustersex (leave only Belgrade, Zagreb and Split)

3. Purge unit has 7 defence and 20 hp, isn't that too much? Sure Soviet Union have 13 turns to destroy all purge units (16 total i believe), but will lose lots of troops in the process. Can that be edited to maybe 5 def, 7 hp?

4. Honolulu is dislocated, maybe you wanted to add Hilo?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه