مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 6   بازدید شده توسط: 114 users
02.05.2020 - 14:11

We should remove the option of when creating a new account, use global. Not only because low ranks sometimes confuse and are talking on global for like 100 years because they confuse and dont notice, is that this people that are alts start spaming global with shits, and im TOO tired of them. I know, we can desactivate global, but i look at it if there's a 3v3 or any other game im intrested on joining.

pd:the photo is of Ad Astra.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
02.05.2020 - 14:41
Umm ok
----
The best video game in history is......
(fortnite)

Grapes
Strawberries
Chicken
Noodles
Schnitzel
Beer
Orange
Fish
Chips
Beans
Coleslaw
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
02.05.2020 - 17:11
نوشتع شده توسط soft goth avery, 02.05.2020 at 16:24

Then what rank would be good in ex? Though I think this is a good idea this would remove full prem from new players just testing it

rank 4 i think it could be good
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
04.05.2020 - 06:58
Global chat was removed from new player premium account trials when it used to be a thing pre 2015. Only limited premium features were available. Players were avoiding buying premium to access premium content (maps) by creating alt accounts, I am sure that is also the case now it has been reintroduced. Reverting back to disabling global on premium trial accounts would be the sensible solution.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
21.10.2020 - 22:17
May I bump this? Or is it already solved? I haven't seen this issue in a while...
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.01.2021 - 11:17
KILL YOURSELF
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه