مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 22   بازدید شده توسط: 137 users
03.07.2012 - 08:37
When you play a game, you can change the gamerules by votes. If the most players want to change the turntimer, it will be changed. However, when you are playing a 2v1, its a very lame tactic that can be used so the player who is alone, doesn't have time to move his units. Maybe this will be a solution:

If a new rule is proposed, then the majority of all 'TEAMS' have to agree with the new rule. In a teamgame its simple: When playing a 3v3, then 2 players of both teams has to agree. In a normal game, allies would be seen as a 'team'. Meaning, if i play a 2v1, i'm a team myself and the other 2 are a team. In that way, the option cannot be changed if i do not agree. This will also work when you play a 5 v 3 v 3 v 1 (total: 12players). At least half of all teamplayers per team (8) have to agree.

Also i would notice that casual games shoudn't be able to change the turntimer to Quick (only from 24hours to 12hours). Turning a Casual game to a Quickgame doesn't make any sence.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 09:33
I agree with this,good idea
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 09:34
And how should this work in a game, if you cant detect clear teams.

how will you do this for the following example?

----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 09:43
Haha safari, i already expected something like that . However, it can be programmed that AW will notice 'teams'. In your example it will work like this:

Teams:
1) Yellow, Dark blue
2) Yellow, Red
3) Dark blue, Orange, Grey
4) Dark blue, Green
5) Red, Grey
6) Light blue, Pink

Half of every team must agree with the turntimer, that means the following players have to agree in this case:
- Yellow (representing team 1 and 2)
- Dark blue (representing team 3 and 4)
- Orange (representing team 3)
- Red (representing team 2 and 5)
- Light blue (representing team 6)

Also other combinations (with different players from a team) is possible.

That means just 5 players have to agree. The fair thing is, that if 'Light blue and Pink (team6)' decide to kill everyone on the map, and not agree in this 'new rule', then it will not be accepted (at least one of them has to agree). In this example it maybe looks a bit complicated, but if its implemented its very easy to understand, and AW will do the checking on teams
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 09:54
Ok.

great suggestion. i like that
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 10:16
I agree, and have suggested before that the voting system needs re working. A simple majority is not a great solution (but don't get me wrong, it is better than the old way where the game creator could change at will--which is what the voting system was implemented to fix).

Edit: Also, we should remove the option to change to less than 12/24 hr turns on casual games, if this is still possible. Apparently some players join en masse, and vote to change the "casual" game into a "quick" 3 min turn, killing all the idle players. There's no reason to have a quick turn time options in the casual game, if this is possible to remove.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 11:37
I agree with both suggestions, but for the first one to work better, I think another feature should be implemented: the voting needs to be highlighted or become mandatory (with limitations to proposers to avoid spamming).
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 11:56
Agreed.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.07.2012 - 13:05
Cool idea.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
04.10.2012 - 21:07
Lately, there are many victims of this exploit:

نوشتع شده توسط Goblin, 28.09.2012 at 06:30

...BUT ...all of a sudden this 2 change the rules of the game (without me even accepting) to 10 minutes ,which was clearly the attempt to make me whant to leave the game ...so i did.

نوشتع شده توسط Man-dingo, 30.09.2012 at 18:44

...He says something in Turkish to the other guy and THEY CHANGE TURN TIME FROM 4MIN to 1MINUTE!

full topic: http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5533

It would be really great if Hugosch proposal could be put into the next update, or since the game creators are bussy making the whole new Afterwind, some simple temporaly solution would also be fine: "No" works as veto after 20 turn, all players must consent...
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 03:43
نوشتع شده توسط Hugosch, 03.07.2012 at 08:37

When you play a game, you can change the gamerules by votes. If the most players want to change the turntimer, it will be changed. However, when you are playing a 2v1, its a very lame tactic that can be used so the player who is alone, doesn't have time to move his units. Maybe this will be a solution:

If a new rule is proposed, then the majority of all 'TEAMS' have to agree with the new rule. In a teamgame its simple: When playing a 3v3, then 2 players of both teams has to agree. In a normal game, allies would be seen as a 'team'. Meaning, if i play a 2v1, i'm a team myself and the other 2 are a team. In that way, the option cannot be changed if i do not agree. This will also work when you play a 5 v 3 v 3 v 1 (total: 12players). At least half of all teamplayers per team (8) have to agree.

Also i would notice that casual games shoudn't be able to change the turntimer to Quick (only from 24hours to 12hours). Turning a Casual game to a Quickgame doesn't make any sence.

this could still be passed by breaking alliance and even peace to change the rules and then re-allying.

totally lame, but still possible.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 04:07
No its not possible. Every team must have at least 51% of the votes to get a new game setting (look at my example to Safari's screenshot). So if you have a 2v1, where player A and B are in one team, and player C is playing alone, then a vote from player C is always necessary, and i need 1 vote from either player A or B to get 50% of that team.

In your situation (when player A and B end alliance) then i have 3 teams, not 2. That means it will be even more difficult to change a rule, because i need a vote from all teams (player a, b AND c). Anyway: Like i said: When player C doesn't want to change a rule while playing a 2v1, its impossible for the other team to change the rules. Even when they end alliance.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 05:37
Ah right 1v1v1 counts as 3 teams, good stuff.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 06:53
 Acquiesce (وزارت دفاع)
One of the best suggestions I've seen in a while, let's have this.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 09:04
Good idea
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 10:09
I also support this. And an AFK flag.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.10.2012 - 11:41
Great idea
----
Victorious Secret - sexiest cln of atWar
Horny Christmas & Fappy New Year Everyone!!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
11.10.2012 - 20:21
We need to implement this or this will happen all the time with new players:
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5595
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.10.2012 - 15:09
Nice idea
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.10.2012 - 07:30
 Ivan (رئیس)
Added to the To-do list
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
11.11.2012 - 10:11
 Ivan (رئیس)
Implemented, coming in the next update.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
11.11.2012 - 10:42
Thanks
----
― Carl von Clausewitz
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه