مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 7   بازدید شده توسط: 45 users
19.10.2020 - 04:52
I would like to ask for some new features. First of all, ground units like tanks, infantry, militia, and marines should move slower on huge mountains like Mount Everest. That makes a lot more sense than just letting players go across Mount Everest perfectly fine. Second of all, in cold places there should be winter infantry. Normal ground units will move slower in cold places and have less attack and defence. That is what happened to the Nazis when they invade Soviet Union. The last thing I will ask is that you would need some country events. For example, when a nation has a very low economy, protests will happen. Alongside the game also should have population happiness, making it so that if its low there is a chance for bad events and if its high then there might be a good event. Thanks for reading my request!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
19.10.2020 - 09:28
 Dave (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط EmissiveSlider, 19.10.2020 at 04:52

I would like to ask for some new features. First of all, ground units like tanks, infantry, militia, and marines should move slower on huge mountains like Mount Everest. That makes a lot more sense than just letting players go across Mount Everest perfectly fine. Second of all, in cold places there should be winter infantry. Normal ground units will move slower in cold places and have less attack and defence. That is what happened to the Nazis when they invade Soviet Union. The last thing I will ask is that you would need some country events. For example, when a nation has a very low economy, protests will happen. Alongside the game also should have population happiness, making it so that if its low there is a chance for bad events and if its high then there might be a good event. Thanks for reading my request!

Welcome to atWar! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'll leave this open and let's see what the rest of the community has to say about it...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
19.10.2020 - 10:09
As a member of the rest of the community, and as my provincial duty, this is what I will say about your suggestion, EmissiveSlider:

Regardless of whether it should be implemented, there are two ways of implementing your first suggestion. First of all, unit range could be limited over particular areas on a map, but that would be extraordinarily difficult to achieve as a matter of coding because the targeted region would have to have a value that must be implemented in a complex mathematical formula based on the unit's original range and the distance the player would cross over the region to determine the new range. This would also have to be implemented on the map maker, too. Second of all, instead of altering unit range, we could alter the duration between moving one particular unit over a "slow" range and your next unit move. This way, it would be more realistic since the delay could serve as the "time" it would take for your units to cross an area such as over mountains. Alternatively, the units could be blocked from moving altogether, which is already a feature of custom maps.

Your second suggestion regarding "events" is already implemented in custom maps, but not the regular world map. However, if you are suggesting that there should be a random element as opposed to a pre-determined level of "happiness" that manifests in things such as "inflation units" that subtract income (this is already a feature), then I agree that should be implemented in the map maker, but not necessarily in the world map since this community consists almost exclusively of people who project their own insignificance by being stubborn
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
19.10.2020 - 10:43
Actually after thinking about your first idea... I really like it.

It isn't that hard to implement and people would find the game much more interesting. All we need is the distance traveled over an "obstacle" region, then we take that distance (let's say 2 inches) and subtract it from the original range (i.e., that range that would exist except for an obstacle). So, if the player is about to travel 2 inches over an obstacle region, and if his unit had 8 range, it would only have 6 range. Of course, each obstacle region could have different standards, so an obstacle region could reduce range by 1 for every 1 inch, or alternatively it could reduce the range by 2 for every 1 inch, depending on the obstacle.

Here is the range without any obstacles:

Here is the range with an obstacle distance of 1 inch (the original range should be subtracted by 1, or whichever standard is most appropriate):

For the obstacle range, the green could turn red-ish, so that way players know their range is not ideal. This way, they'll strategically figure out a way to make their range as green as possible.

Also, we could have faster regions, like the deserts in Iraq.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
19.10.2020 - 11:37
Thats how optimal AW should be but to me is unrealistic this idea. Would need to stop AtWar and make AtWar2.0 to be able to do these things.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
19.10.2020 - 19:06
Can just add no go zones as curved lines where the mountains are located making it a curvy path for units .. i have seen few custom maps who have them .. but i think it will also block air units
----
Meso
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.10.2020 - 15:57
Slow Movement zones would be incredibly interesting. It could probably be part of a movement mechanics overhaul that fixes jesuswalls, depending on how development works for atWar.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه