مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 26   بازدید شده توسط: 44 users
15.02.2021 - 09:50

Above are countries that are willing to invade and fight WW3 in my opinion(based on geopolitical events in the last 20 years). They either have full or above-average support among the populace.

Pretty much government/corporate lust for resources/power + mob hate.

If European nations willing to fight deploy troops to Russia send 5% of their population (max possible percentage before protest and demoralization), that's 9 million troops. With potential 18 million troops from US/Canada. Against 7 million Russian troops.

On the Asian-Pacific front, Japan, Taiwan and ANZAC can deploy 8 million troops, with potential 18 million troops from North America. China can deploy 60 million, without mobilizing minorities.

If US/Canada split troops for 2 fronts, that will make 18 million Westerners vs 7 million Russians. And 17 million westerners against 60 million Chinese.

Just showing how big of a (conventional) war can be if only the most willing, relatively small countries starts it, mobilizing only 5% of their manpower.

------------------------------------------

And elections are a joke in all these nations. It takes 2 clowns in Washington and Moscow, and 1 fanatic in Beijing for missiles to start flying.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 10:04
I think you can add India to the countries most likely to fight China. They have in the past and tensions are high. Also, you should create a list for "Countries likely to fight USA." In that list I'd put Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and (this last one might be a stretch) Libya.
----
Sir Mango II is great
This haiku is like mango
Sweet and very short.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 10:08
 Zoe
Russia population: 145mil
Russia GDP: 1.4 trillion 2020

Australia Population: 25 mil
Australia GDP: 1.4 trillion 2020
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 14:10
نوشتع شده توسط Sir Mango II, 15.02.2021 at 10:04

I think you can add India to the countries most likely to fight China. They have in the past and tensions are high. Also, you should create a list for "Countries likely to fight USA." In that list I'd put Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and (this last one might be a stretch) Libya.

In my view, India is very peaceful, so they are not willing to invade China. India is 5000 years old and never left the sub-continent(not that i know of), and are more inward looking. If not for Pakistan and their 3 wars, i don't even think they'd buy an aircraft carrier(offensive weapon).

Well, when i said 'fight' i meant 'invade', of course everyone will fight if invaded, but i named countries that are willing to send soldiers abroad. In my view, Iran, Syria, Arabia and Afghanistan are not willing to send troops to USA. They don't have means or will for that, they are more concerned about their region, although i guess they'd like to see USA invaded.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 14:41
نوشتع شده توسط Zoe, 15.02.2021 at 10:08

Game logged me out while writing this..

This is not correct, because Australia use australian dollar, Russia use rublya(ruble), therefore Russian gross domestic product is around 100,000 trillion rublyas, or 4 trillion dollars in purchasing power parity.

This mean that Russian Federation can spend 2.5 times more than Australia. Another power factor is that Russia owns 30% of planetary resources, which mean cheaper products due to resource-proximity(less transport from source to production plant and from plant to the market/consumer). This all means that Russia is more competitive in the capitalist market.

And all this doesn't mean anything in war, as civilian economy can't contribute to war effort. Military economy matters. Luxembourg can have martian-like GDP and France can sell poodles all they want, but that money and product will never win them wars. Nations must produce war-related products, or buy, in order to win wars. Buying is a losing game as shown in Saudi Arabia-Yemen War(2015-2021), better compromise is licensing, like Japan and Turkey is doing, but i am digressing.

Last argument goes as following: Modern War is very, very, expensive. No one beside United States and Russia can afford it. Modern military equipment consumes 5 times more resources than 30 years ago during Cold War, and corporations are charging astronomic numbers for guns and rockets. You need lots of resources in order to make - not buy - make lots of weaponry in order to wage war. Only United States and Russian Federation have 90% of minerals and other resources required for modern weapon systems. Others have 10-50% and that makes them automatically disqualified, as they are now at disadvantage and at leverage of others who have the required mineral.

70 years ago:

- Germany imported from the Soviet Union and lost the war 4 years later, when imports stopped
- Japan used colonial minerals to build carriers, lost the war 4 years later
- United States built 300,000 planes, 50 carriers, 500 submarines, and endless line of bullets and foodstuff
- Soviet Union built 50,000 planes, 100,000 tanks, 50,000 artillery, 1 million trucks during the war

Today:

- F-35 price $100 million
- Carrier $10 billion
- Abrams $8 million
- Tomahawk $1.5 million
- Oshkosh JLTV $400,000
- Predator/Reaper Drone $15 million

Numbers above prove that not only Australia will not be able to equip itself for war, but that her main ally might collapse under the cost of modern warfare. And beside this; both Americans and Russians will work for free during the war, making tanks and planes, but only if invaded. And USA is not at threat of invasion. Russia is. I don't have to tell you that (in this case) Russia will not spend on workers, and Americans will have to pay more workers, for more production (during invasion of RF).

USA and Australia have western mentality, invasive sort to say. Russia have defensive mentality, which mean it doesn't have to attack to achieve geopolitical goals: Russian Empire emerged as power after French invasion in 1812 (captured Paris 1814). Soviet Union emerged as power in 1945 after German invasion, and capturing Berlin. Now they wait another invasion, which will make them power again - this is how they think. And western encroaching only enforce their view.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 18:59
China and USA are already in trade war
I expect a war between the USA and China in future
USA is like Roman Empire they fail on other side China power rising
This war will start with conflict in south china sea.

There will be lot of new conflicts in future
Serbia vs Albania
Greece vs Turkey
Iran vs USA
Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Pakistan vs India
India vs China
N korea vs S korea
Armenia vs Azerbaijan
Russia vs Ukraine
Kurds VS Turks

but only China or USA can start new ww
i dont expect Russia to start ww3 , but in future i expect Russia to annex Belarus and parts of Ukraine
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 19:13

keep in mind that Russia has not reached the limits of her growth
Russian economy potential is highest in the world with all that resources + territory
all they need is population growth and to try to unite all slavic countries in one
if this happens RUSSIA will be first
USA knows this thats why they create EU to keep Russian economy weak

for now

USA 1
China 2
Russia 3

nice british trolling to compare world power with isolated island
without any influence.
Australia nothing more than British small puppet ......
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.02.2021 - 20:52
I don't like wars there should be only cultural and sport competition among the nations.

I hope ww3 never happen
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.02.2021 - 03:57
 Zoe
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 15.02.2021 at 14:41

Game logged me out while writing this..

This is not correct, because Australia use australian dollar, Russia use rublya(ruble), therefore Russian gross domestic product is around 100,000 trillion rublyas, or 4 trillion dollars in purchasing power parity.

This mean that Russian Federation can spend 2.5 times more than Australia. Another power factor is that Russia owns 30% of planetary resources, which mean cheaper products due to resource-proximity(less transport from source to production plant and from plant to the market/consumer). This all means that Russia is more competitive in the capitalist market.

And all this doesn't mean anything in war, as civilian economy can't contribute to war effort. Military economy matters. Luxembourg can have martian-like GDP and France can sell poodles all they want, but that money and product will never win them wars. Nations must produce war-related products, or buy, in order to win wars. Buying is a losing game as shown in Saudi Arabia-Yemen War(2015-2021), better compromise is licensing, like Japan and Turkey is doing, but i am digressing.

Last argument goes as following: Modern War is very, very, expensive. No one beside United States and Russia can afford it. Modern military equipment consumes 5 times more resources than 30 years ago during Cold War, and corporations are charging astronomic numbers for guns and rockets. You need lots of resources in order to make - not buy - make lots of weaponry in order to wage war. Only United States and Russian Federation have 90% of minerals and other resources required for modern weapon systems. Others have 10-50% and that makes them automatically disqualified, as they are now at disadvantage and at leverage of others who have the required mineral.

70 years ago:

- Germany imported from the Soviet Union and lost the war 4 years later, when imports stopped
- Japan used colonial minerals to build carriers, lost the war 4 years later
- United States built 300,000 planes, 50 carriers, 500 submarines, and endless line of bullets and foodstuff
- Soviet Union built 50,000 planes, 100,000 tanks, 50,000 artillery, 1 million trucks during the war

Today:

- F-35 price $100 million
- Carrier $10 billion
- Abrams $8 million
- Tomahawk $1.5 million
- Oshkosh JLTV $400,000
- Predator/Reaper Drone $15 million

Numbers above prove that not only Australia will not be able to equip itself for war, but that her main ally might collapse under the cost of modern warfare. And beside this; both Americans and Russians will work for free during the war, making tanks and planes, but only if invaded. And USA is not at threat of invasion. Russia is. I don't have to tell you that (in this case) Russia will not spend on workers, and Americans will have to pay more workers, for more production (during invasion of RF).

USA and Australia have western mentality, invasive sort to say. Russia have defensive mentality, which mean it doesn't have to attack to achieve geopolitical goals: Russian Empire emerged as power after French invasion in 1812 (captured Paris 1814). Soviet Union emerged as power in 1945 after German invasion, and capturing Berlin. Now they wait another invasion, which will make them power again - this is how they think. And western encroaching only enforce their view.

Keep coping. PPP has no value internationally. Russia is poor and will be poor. Your people live in horrible conditions. Russia has a laughable Gini coefficient of .88 compared to Australia's .37. Russia does have resources, but again, if you can't extract them, it's useless.
most of your military is also obsolete with 80's technology. EU+US Air force is 6 times larger with way better quality. Without nukes, Russia won't even be in the top 5s.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.02.2021 - 05:25
There will be no conventional war between great powers. That ship has sailed when human race invented nuclear bombs. The bombs used on nagasaki and hiroshima are just fraction of what kind of bombs there are now. Any direct war between great powers will lead to total annihilation. Furthermore, there is no country that would face a direct confrontation with the US army. Any confrontation will result in suicide. The US army with its superiour technology and military power will bring any nation to its knees if they would want it too. Just last year they assasinated the commander of iranian army and all iran did was strike down their own plane and kill their own civilians.

There will however be proxy wars between great powers. The last proxy wars date from a while back, War in Afghanistan and Soviet war in Afghanistan. But ever since 2001-2003 the US has changed its policy from committing to proxy wars to economical warfare. Besides economical warfare, there are other warfares between great powers in future. Biological and cyberwarfare, one can put spacewarfare as a fourth type.

So in sum. there will be no direct conventional war between great powers.

However if there are sides to be picked on, China has far less allies in that graph. Japan, South korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines, Taiwan and India have all pacts with USA for security against China. These countries will pick USA over china anytime. And its on the USA if it wants to protect them.
Furthermore, half if not majority of western population are extremely negative towards Russia. This is because majority if not half of its population are old people who lived in the Cold war era. This era meant that the west had a doctrine that the soviets would invade the west at any time. Which means that they will be against russia in any war. And most eastern european (post- soviet blocs) are extra-extra anti russia. They will fight to the death against russia.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.02.2021 - 07:45
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 15.02.2021 at 14:10

نوشتع شده توسط Sir Mango II, 15.02.2021 at 10:04

In my view, India is very peaceful, so they are not willing to invade China. India is 5000 years old and never left the sub-continent(not that i know of), and are more inward looking. If not for Pakistan and their 3 wars, i don't even think they'd buy an aircraft carrier(offensive weapon).

Well, when i said 'fight' i meant 'invade', of course everyone will fight if invaded, but i named countries that are willing to send soldiers abroad. In my view, Iran, Syria, Arabia and Afghanistan are not willing to send troops to USA. They don't have means or will for that, they are more concerned about their region, although i guess they'd like to see USA invaded.

Oh, you meant to invade... well, if there was a big war, none of these countries I mentioned would send troops but they would play a huge role; they would be the most strategically important in my view. Think about it; nations with strong views and lots of resources willing to be drafted to your side... of they joined the anti-USA role, they would still storm the US military bases, most likely Iran, because their motive is vengeance.. with that whole assassination affair.
----
Sir Mango II is great
This haiku is like mango
Sweet and very short.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.02.2021 - 07:45
ITSGG1122
"Furthermore, half if not majority of western population are extremely negative towards Russia. This is because majority if not half of its population are old people who lived in the Cold war era. This era meant that the west had a doctrine that the soviets would invade the west at any time. Which means that they will be against russia in any war. And most eastern european (post- soviet blocs) are extra-extra anti russia. They will fight to the death against russia."

Except small %(nazist) of loland and ukraine rest are pro russian

Do you know samething about east europe ??
Population here our culture religion
Why you write shits in atwar forum
you have no knowledge to write about east europe and russia.
Im from post soviet country you believe that i will go in fight to the death against my own people my orthodox brothers people with my blood

Are you stoopid or dumb

RUSSIA IS OUR MOTHER LAND

FROM WEST EU THIS DAYS WHO WILL FIGHT
Immigrants from africa or middle east???
Or transgenders, gays ,lesbians in US,NATO

Best mongol,japanese,turkish, french army and best german army that world ever seen in past fail to beat us
Even china try to beat us xd
Who will beat us soyboys????

Little info about weather today here is -20 c .
( you wont survive 15 minutes walking here xd imagine your fat government to send you in war here nature will kill you,russians dont need to waste bullets for you)

ITSGG1122
"The US army with its superiour technology and military power will bring any nation to its knees"

Like Austro-Hungarian bring Serbia to its knees xd

What happened to soviet in afghanistan??????

Whole world saw Us air force superiority in iraq ,afghanistan ,vietnam ,syria.
But when is time to send troops in land rip
They worst than french army xd they get beaten from villagers and farmers with ak 47 soviet 80's technology..

You know who have best air defense system in the world???
Rip Us air force superiority

You are big joke bbc brainwashed kid
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.02.2021 - 10:26
نوشتع شده توسط avatar, 16.02.2021 at 07:45

ITSGG1122
"Furthermore, half if not majority of western population are extremely negative towards Russia. This is because majority if not half of its population are old people who lived in the Cold war era. This era meant that the west had a doctrine that the soviets would invade the west at any time. Which means that they will be against russia in any war. And most eastern european (post- soviet blocs) are extra-extra anti russia. They will fight to the death against russia."

Except small %(nazist) of loland and ukraine rest are pro russian

Do you know samething about east europe ??
Population here our culture religion
Why you write shits in atwar forum
you have no knowledge to write about east europe and russia.
Im from post soviet country you believe that i will go in fight to the death against my own people my orthodox brothers people with my blood

Are you stoopid or dumb

RUSSIA IS OUR MOTHER LAND

FROM WEST EU THIS DAYS WHO WILL FIGHT
Immigrants from africa or middle east???
Or transgenders, gays ,lesbians in US,NATO

Best mongol,japanese,turkish, french army and best german army that world ever seen in past fail to beat us
Even china try to beat us xd
Who will beat us soyboys????

Little info about weather today here is -20 c .
( you wont survive 15 minutes walking here xd imagine your fat government to send you in war here nature will kill you,russians dont need to waste bullets for you)

ITSGG1122
"The US army with its superiour technology and military power will bring any nation to its knees"

Like Austro-Hungarian bring Serbia to its knees xd

What happened to soviet in afghanistan??????

Whole world saw Us air force superiority in iraq ,afghanistan ,vietnam ,syria.
But when is time to send troops in land rip
They worst than french army xd they get beaten from villagers and farmers with ak 47 soviet 80's technology..

You know who have best air defense system in the world???
Rip Us air force superiority

You are big joke bbc brainwashed kid

Stop choking inbred.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
16.02.2021 - 10:34
نوشتع شده توسط Zoe, 16.02.2021 at 03:57

Keep coping. PPP has no value internationally. Russia is poor and will be poor. Your people live in horrible conditions. Russia has a laughable Gini coefficient of .88 compared to Australia's .37. Russia does have resources, but again, if you can't extract them, it's useless.
most of your military is also obsolete with 80's technology. EU+US Air force is 6 times larger with way better quality. Without nukes, Russia won't even be in the top 5s.

Exactly, PPP has no value internationally, which mean Russian Federation can spend more on its own products, for its own military. You need your money to have international strength, in order to buy foreign weaponry, which is more expensive than domestically made and inferior due to tech-secrets.

This is the foundational difference between you and Russia - RF is using its own country, resources and people in war. You are using foreigners, which are practically slaves, foreign resources and unbacked money. You are predators and vultures that drain this world of its life.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 08:57
نقل قول:
نقل قول:

without any influence.

Britain is about 6th in military power, "isolated island" has large influence on Europe, Canada and Australia (did you see how much Europe freaked out about Brexit? If they had no power and they were just tiny island nobody would care.).

In terms of military power (imo):
USA
China
Russia
India
Japan
UK
Germany
Turkey
France
Italy

Sure, UK can't beat the snot out of the 2 superpowers, but it can put up a good fight with most of Europe.
I can't argue with the Australia puppet thing though.. they need to grow a spine instead of trailing behind UK
----
Sir Mango II is great
This haiku is like mango
Sweet and very short.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 13:12
 Witch-Doctor (وزارت دفاع)
نقل قول:
نقل قول:
نوشتع شده توسط Sir Mango II, 17.02.2021 at 08:57

without any influence.

Britain is about 6th in military power, "isolated island" has large influence on Europe, Canada and Australia (did you see how much Europe freaked out about Brexit? If they had no power and they were just tiny island nobody would care.).

USA
China
Russia
India
Japan
UK
Germany
Turkey
France
Italy

Sure, UK can't beat the snot out of the 2 superpowers, but it can put up a good fight with most of Europe.
I can't argue with the Australia puppet thing though.. they need to grow a spine instead of trailing behind UK

Japan 5th in military power while they have no military. Okay lol
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 13:28
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 17.02.2021 at 13:12

250,000 active troops, 5 million potential reserves, 20 destroyers, 20 submarines and 4 aircraft carriers is 'no military' to you?

Shall i continue? 40 anti-submarine warfare helicopters, 20 recon planes and domestically made almost everything:

Ships
Tanks
Planes

And cherry on the top; high-tech nation that only cultural trait is based on warrior discipline and combat.

-------------

PS: they'd kick your pale ass in WW2 if they had access to resources, the technology and manpower was already there
You only won because you send human waves attacks and bombed civilians in the cities
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 13:56
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 17.02.2021 at 13:28

250,000 active troops, 5 million potential reserves, 20 destroyers, 20 submarines and 4 aircraft carriers is 'no military' to you?

Shall i continue? 40 anti-submarine warfare helicopters, 20 recon planes and domestically made almost everything:

Ships
Tanks
Planes

And cherry on the top; high-tech nation that only cultural trait is based on warrior discipline and combat.

-------------

PS: they'd kick your pale ass in WW2 if they had access to resources, the technology and manpower was already there
You only won because you send human waves attacks and bombed civilians in the cities

Japan's military is basically a bare minimum self defense force.

Also, there's no way japan was winning the pacific war even if they didn't run out of oil.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 14:09
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 17.02.2021 at 13:56

Also, there's no way japan was winning the pacific war even if they didn't run out of oil.

Destroyers, Submarines and Carriers are not defensive assets. Basically anything above 5000 tons or longer than 60 meters is offensive.
And they plan to change constitution in order to use military abroad again. Jap imperialim v2. But it's ok, China will absorb them in the future.

The Empire had developed war industry, actually two industries: main in Japan, secondary in Manchuria, under Kwantung Army. Skilled workers were there, technology, know-how, they only lacked resources.
If they were smarter and imported from the USSR like Germany did... who knows... LA could be 2nd Stalingrad.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 14:12
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 17.02.2021 at 14:09

نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 17.02.2021 at 13:56

Destroyers, Submarines and Carriers are not defensive assets. Basically anything above 5000 tons or longer than 60 meters is offensive.
And they plan to change constitution in order to use military abroad again. Jap imperialim v2. But it's ok, China will absorb them in the future.

The Empire had developed war industry, actually two industries: main in Japan, secondary in Manchuria, under Kwantung Army. Skilled workers where there, technology, know-how, they only lacked resources.
If they were smarter and imported from the USSR like Germany did... who knows... LA could be 2nd Stalingrad.

If the pacific war did go on, what would likely happen is that Japan gets nuked into oblivion by ICBMs. Also there's no way they can sustain an invasion force on the US mainland itself.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 14:40
نقل قول:
نقل قول:

نوشتع شده توسط Sir Mango II, 17.02.2021 at 08:57

without any influence.

USA
China
Russia
India
Japan
UK
Germany
Turkey
France
Italy

Britain's Johnson meets high-tech robots in Japan

Japan "military" power and technology is op
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 14:52
1. Soviet Union
2. China
3. Yugoslavia
4. North Korea
5. Cuba
6. Vietnam

----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 15:02
نوشتع شده توسط Witch-Doctor, 17.02.2021 at 14:12

If the pacific war did go on, what would likely happen is that Japan gets nuked into oblivion by ICBMs. Also there's no way they can sustain an invasion force on the US mainland itself.

They managed to build carriers in the 20s, that mean anything tech-less demanding would be piece of cake. They only needed resources and fuel. Hundreds of large transports, landing crafts, floating docks, supported by tens of carriers and hundreds of destroyers and submarines, and you'll have invasion of Los Angeles 60 years before the movie itself.

USA was unprepared for war. Japan managed to reach Hawaii in stealth with fricking entire fleet.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 16:03
نوشتع شده توسط Skanderbeg, 17.02.2021 at 15:02

They managed to build carriers in the 20s, that mean anything tech-less demanding would be piece of cake. They only needed resources and fuel. Hundreds of large transports, landing crafts, floating docks, supported by tens of carriers and hundreds of destroyers and submarines, and you'll have invasion of Los Angeles 60 years before the movie itself.

USA was unprepared for war. Japan managed to reach Hawaii in stealth with fricking entire fleet.

The USA didnt want war. This does not mean they werent ready. When war broke out, the americans slaughtered the japanese army. If the americans did not invent the nukes and did not launch it, the war would go on for a few more years 1-2 and Japan would have endured the same fate as nazi germany did. A self- destruction war. The industrial production of japan compared to USA was a joke.

Even before USA committed itself to the war, it was on par with Japan.
Munition productions USA was on average the same as japan between 1935-1939.
0.3 billion for USA vs 0.4 billion for Japan
Nazi germany had 6 billion in 1940
USSR had 5 billion in 1940.

In 1944 USA production alone was almost the same as USSR, Britain and all of axis together.

Japan did not manage to sneak to Hawaii, it took the bait from Roosevelt.
Roosevelt wanted to join WW2 and commit itself fully to it, but its population did not want this. The germans did not take the bait in the atlantic, and so Roosevelt administration tried to strangle Japan and let Japan take the bait so the US can join the war.

Japan did not have raw materials, and USA along with its western allies fully embargoed Japan. Japans only way to survive was to attack the colonies and try to take the resources by force. They attacked the American fleet because they had no other choice. Roosevelt knew Hawaii was gonna be attacked, japanese codes were already discovered, Roosevelt let Pearl Harbor happen so he had the pretext to declare war.

In no fucking scenario would the US ever lose war in that time against Japan. Sure Japan might have been the greatest power in the pacific, but USA was a sleeping giant who got awoken and demolished the japanese in a few blows.

You can look up the facts about industrial production yourself, to know what the output was per country. Japanese army and navy compared to USA was a joke, especially after midway.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.02.2021 - 21:20
نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 17.02.2021 at 16:03

The USA didnt want war. This does not mean they werent ready. When war broke out, the americans slaughtered the japanese army. If the americans did not invent the nukes and did not launch it, the war would go on for a few more years 1-2 and Japan would have endured the same fate as nazi germany did. A self- destruction war. The industrial production of japan compared to USA was a joke.

In 1944 USA production alone was almost the same as USSR, Britain and all of axis together.

Roosevelt wanted to join WW2 and commit itself fully to it, but its population did not want this. The germans did not take the bait in the atlantic, and so Roosevelt administration tried to strangle Japan and let Japan take the bait so the US can join the war.

Japan did not have raw materials, and USA along with its western allies fully embargoed Japan. Japans only way to survive was to attack the colonies and try to take the resources by force. They attacked the American fleet because they had no other choice. Roosevelt knew Hawaii was gonna be attacked, japanese codes were already discovered, Roosevelt let Pearl Harbor happen so he had the pretext to declare war.

In no fucking scenario would the US ever lose war in that time against Japan. Sure Japan might have been the greatest power in the pacific, but USA was a sleeping giant who got awoken and demolished the japanese in a few blows.

You can look up the facts about industrial production yourself, to know what the output was per country. Japanese army and navy compared to USA was a joke, especially after midway.

You start to post shits about Japan after watching this movie???
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.02.2021 - 04:35
نوشتع شده توسط avatar, 17.02.2021 at 21:20

نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 17.02.2021 at 16:03

You start to post shits about Japan after watching this movie???

Truth is the best medicine
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه