مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 22   بازدید شده توسط: 59 users
27.07.2021 - 02:44
Yup, this is the President of the United States now...

Skip to 4:40 for the best part
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.07.2021 - 07:01
Only thing thats rambling on this vid is the news presentator... like literally 99% of the vid is him
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.07.2021 - 10:02
Why is Sky News Australia like Fox news in the USA?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.08.2021 - 12:38
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Unleashed
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.08.2021 - 13:27
نوشتع شده توسط Guest78628, 26.08.2021 at 12:38

نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 27.07.2021 at 07:01

Only thing thats rambling on this vid is the news presentator... like literally 99% of the vid is him

Says the limp-wristed beta male who can't get an erection

hello troll banned with main for having -200 iq?
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.08.2021 - 17:43
نوشتع شده توسط babaracus, 27.07.2021 at 02:44

Yup, this is the President of the United States now...

Skip to 4:40 for the best part

why don't they just show the full clip instead of this old dickless fart talking like a fucking retard. i literally can't get the context of the conversation if you edit shit like this.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.08.2021 - 20:58
No idea what this is about but this is seriously who you guys chose over Trump? the entire Afghan thing is hilarious it has emerged that he left behind $85 billion of US-supplied military equipment. That includes 75,000 military vehicles, more than 200 aeroplanes and helicopters and 600,000 small arms and light weapons. The Taliban are also now in possession of the most up-to-date body armour and night vision goggles as well. There's apparently more shit too but i couldnt be bothered looking that much further into it. But yay racist trump is gone now and i thought our prime minister was fucking useless
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 04:32
نوشتع شده توسط Augustus Caesar, 28.08.2021 at 20:58

No idea what this is about but this is seriously who you guys chose over Trump? the entire Afghan thing is hilarious it has emerged that he left behind $85 billion of US-supplied military equipment. That includes 75,000 military vehicles, more than 200 aeroplanes and helicopters and 600,000 small arms and light weapons. The Taliban are also now in possession of the most up-to-date body armour and night vision goggles as well. There's apparently more shit too but i couldnt be bothered looking that much further into it. But yay racist trump is gone now and i thought our prime minister was fucking useless

I'm interested in reading about this, do you have a source to share?
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 06:28

I think youre forgetting that it was trump who made the peace deal behind afghan governments back with the taliban...
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 13:15
نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 29.08.2021 at 06:28

I think youre forgetting that it was trump who made the peace deal behind afghan governments back with the taliban...

That's not the problem, it's the fact biden botched the entire pull out is what that is complaining about
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 13:17
نوشتع شده توسط Kaska, 29.08.2021 at 04:32

The article I was reading was a paid subscription but this one more or less covers the same
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/us-news/2021/08/27/what-did-the-us-military-leave-behind-in-afghanistan/
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 18:30

realise i can just ss

----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 20:50
نوشتع شده توسط Augustus Caesar, 29.08.2021 at 18:30

realise i can just ss

If u make a deal with the taliban and the uphold their agreement then those wesponry wouldnt matter. Sure its bottled and wasted, what else u gonna do with it, cant bring it back home since that only costs u more money. Cant give it to government since they wont do anything with it and u cant give it to factions in the region. Keeping weaponry only costs u maintenance.

Its like heavy artillery in atwar, the more turn u keep them the more costs u have. Better to just suicide or give it away. If u didnt make that peace deal then taliban would still be the enemy now it doesnt matter as long as u run away and dont have the costs there.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 20:58
نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 29.08.2021 at 20:50

If u make a deal with the taliban and the uphold their agreement then those wesponry wouldnt matter. Sure its bottled and wasted, what else u gonna do with it, cant bring it back home since that only costs u more money. Cant give it to government since they wont do anything with it and u cant give it to factions in the region. Keeping weaponry only costs u maintenance.

Its like heavy artillery in atwar, the more turn u keep them the more costs u have. Better to just suicide or give it away. If u didnt make that peace deal then taliban would still be the enemy now it doesnt matter as long as u run away and dont have the costs there.

I'm really not sure how that's relevant to the botched pull out by the Americans, this is just the information they're telling us too... I bet its far worse.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
30.08.2021 - 02:50
نوشتع شده توسط Augustus Caesar, 29.08.2021 at 18:30

realise i can just ss

Yeah I saw the same picture, thanks man

Tzlibans now have better army that most countries, thanks uncle Sam

Hope you guys enjoy paying your taxes
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
30.08.2021 - 04:22
نوشتع شده توسط Augustus Caesar, 29.08.2021 at 20:58

نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 29.08.2021 at 20:50

I'm really not sure how that's relevant to the botched pull out by the Americans, this is just the information they're telling us too... I bet its far worse.

Im not gonna assume anything, so im not assuming its far worse.
Personally, i would have supported the US to keep its military in Afghanistan and support the afghan government. Maybe even cleanse up the corrupt government. ( But thats another issue as why USA always supports corrupt governments). But thats for americans to decide if they want to keep throwing billions into a desert country with one of lowest gdp per capita in the world.

Then the botched pull out, what exactly did u want to happen? The afghan government would fall nevertheless and with that all the US weaponry would fall into taliban hands. Its not like the US gave the weaponry to taliban. The taliban came and took over the weaponry. It would have happened anyway, so i dont get the issue of weaponry being in the hands of taliban. Not like they have genius pilots for the black hawks. High tech military weapons arent that easy to be used. US pilots have years of training before being able to use them.

Furthermore, they made a deal with taliban, so these weapons being in their hands dont even matter now.
And if its a money problem. Like 50$ billion worth of weaponry falling into taliban hands. Face value would be far less, since its unuseable, even if they use the planes, helicopters etc, they cant maintain it, because they dont have the supplies to do repair any part when it defuncts. And i already explained why some hardware weaponry is cost-efficient to just "throw away" "or give to afghan government" than to get them back to USA or other regional military bases. In Iraq, USA had Kuwait where it could store military hardware. In Afghanistan it has none closeby.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
30.08.2021 - 14:22
نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 30.08.2021 at 04:22

I would have wanted the seppos to stay, wtf is the point in spending probably trillions and 20 years fighting a war just to give up in a humiliating way, its not they were defeated its just... they gave up
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
30.08.2021 - 21:29
نوشتع شده توسط Augustus Caesar, 30.08.2021 at 14:22

نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 30.08.2021 at 04:22

I would have wanted the seppos to stay, wtf is the point in spending probably trillions and 20 years fighting a war just to give up in a humiliating way, its not they were defeated its just... they gave up

yeah like i said, they gave up when they made that peacedeal with taliban...
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
31.08.2021 - 00:06
نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 30.08.2021 at 21:29

A massive Biden fan i see
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
31.08.2021 - 02:48
نوشتع شده توسط Augustus Caesar, 31.08.2021 at 00:06

نوشتع شده توسط ITSGG1122, 30.08.2021 at 21:29

A massive Biden fan i see

no i just put things into perpective, not a fan of biden hes too old i like someone who can inspire people like obama did.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
31.08.2021 - 06:29
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
15.09.2021 - 16:23
Based schizo.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه