مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 22   بازدید شده توسط: 86 users
17.08.2021 - 17:40
UnleashHell Today - 16:03 still havent killed yourself, autist?

UnleashHell Today - 16:09 lmao what a fucktard

UnleashHell Today - 16:42 you still play this dead game, 12 players online, ahhaahah

nolifer incel, your life is even more pathetic than I thought lmao

matches you autistic low iq brain
It looks like UnleashHell ignores you. Which means you can't send anything to him, sorry.

i get these random pms from unleashed every like 2 months xD anyone else
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.08.2021 - 21:29
Here:

IHateYouAb0rtd Youre life is fucked

Fuck you, piece of shit hahahahaha

And i was one of the fewer ones who supported him still here xa
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.08.2021 - 07:27
Most of us are too low to even get insulted
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.08.2021 - 09:50
Actually he stopped hate mailing me. Must have realized I am a wonderful human being.

How are you doing siri?
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.08.2021 - 13:17
نوشتع شده توسط Rock Lee, 18.08.2021 at 09:50

Actually he stopped hate mailing me. Must have realized I am a wonderful human being.

How are you doing siri?

great finaly finished uni so been chill mode for like 3 months, gonna start looking for work soon.

How bout u
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.08.2021 - 13:36
نوشتع شده توسط sirivann, 18.08.2021 at 13:17

great finaly finished uni so been chill mode for like 3 months, gonna start looking for work soon.

How bout u

I am not sad anymore
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.08.2021 - 13:38
Guest78628 Today - 12:34 no one is stalking you

came around after months, and accidentally saw your ugly face

you're too repulsive to be stalked by anyone, braindead dipshit. You're ignored irl everywhere you go.

Retarded incel
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.08.2021 - 18:37
Unleashed trash talked me only once when I was r7 1 year and half ago. I mean I'm basically asking rn to be trash talked, but I thought it was funny
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
26.08.2021 - 20:06
He did nothing wrong.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.08.2021 - 10:42
UltimateWeaponX

I think that part about unleashed in the video, is actually true about you

Title should be: depressed turkish incel tries to make funny video for others' approval, and fails

last time i checked it wasnt unleashed going into a suicidal depression for losing a duel

it was you, for losing against unleashed

siktir git and bacini sikerim, retarded kebab. Go back to your sad room full of fapping and duels

PS: you still mad you lost that duel against me xaxaxa. One moment you're friendly, the next you're enemy

autist

UltimateWeaponX

It's ok, kebab. There's nothing you can do about losing to me. I humiliated your depressed, pathetic self. You're a loser both in and outside this game.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.08.2021 - 10:43
FierceKnight
St00pid.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.08.2021 - 10:44
ChaosEmperorDrgn

hey retard

this is how you make true parody videos

tengri is St00pid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgPUIhUkWlI
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.08.2021 - 10:44
ChaosEmperorDrgn 11.12.2019 - 21:31

atwar will shut down in 2020

i suggest u stop wasting time on it

they even deleted my thread about it
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
27.08.2021 - 19:12
 Dave (رئیس)
He sent me one too, I just now saw it. Sucks that we can't reply to him... he does these little "hit and runs", like the coward he is...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.08.2021 - 21:03
He used to target me in the past too but apparently I am no longer on his list.
----
Someone Better Than You
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.08.2021 - 21:52
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Chill
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
28.08.2021 - 22:15
نوشتع شده توسط Zephyrusu, 28.08.2021 at 21:03

He used to target me in the past too but apparently I am no longer on his list.

Nah you will, he hadnt hit and run me in since 2019 but got me today. His brain works in retarded ways as he is a ____
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 00:13
نوشتع شده توسط Dave, 27.08.2021 at 19:12

He sent me one too, I just now saw it. Sucks that we can't reply to him... he does these little "hit and runs", like the coward he is...

Borderline personality disorder turns even the most forgivable men into the most malefic and delusional individuals. Note the manner by which he attacks you, and how he seldom shows any sort of understanding towards his affliction whilst doing it: Unleashed isn't a troll like many are lead to believe, but rather a mentally fragmented person who blames the world around him for how he feels on the inside. I can't imagine the kind of clinical study he would need at this point to find some bit of normalcy in his personality. I've tried in the past to understand the nature of bucketboy, but his unique gift proved far too grading to put any effort towards alleviating.

What shocks me the most is that, after all of these years, he hasn't forgotten a single detail. Not a one. I would imagine he has to own a tawny journal hidden under a floorboard somewhere, therein more likely than not he has scrawled down countless hours of information on every person not only on this webgame, but in his own life and undoubtedly on innumerable other platforms. Just think for a moment how deranged a person has to be to go to such lengths... either this, or he has a photographic memory, which is more frightening than that.

There will come a day where I ramble bedtime tales to my nonexistent children; "The Spooky and Ferocious Tales of one Victor Strong". Surely no surrealistic bad dream nor night terror could ever horrify anyone as much as Unleashed.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 02:11
 Nero
نوشتع شده توسط Ruse, 26.08.2021 at 22:59

Unleashed is boywind

Big if true
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
29.08.2021 - 06:39
Ive been getting messages every year now since a few years lol
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.09.2022 - 11:44
Napoleon l Today - 11:09
Written by sirivann, 24.07.2022 at 03:07

IF you leave a scenario because someone jumped a river or didnt say sorry or some minor shit like that, then your a little bitch , no one wants to wait x amount of time for a game to start for just 1 guy who gets sensitive to ragequit over whatever

What about that time in WW2, when you were Canada and left Turn 1 because USA Pacific sent his troops to another location? Good job calling yourself a little bitch, autist

.You've always been a socially retarded trash, but you keep on proving on and on that you should have been aborted

Mentally handicapped manchild.
It looks like Napoleon l ignores you. You can't send anything to him/her, sorry.

he still stalking atwar xd
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
09.09.2022 - 00:05
I remember we used to beef in WW2, good times.
----

TJM !!!
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه