مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 7   بازدید شده توسط: 70 users
04.09.2021 - 23:43
I did some reflecting in the forums tonight. I went through dozens of new and old forum topics, was quite a big blast from the past. Its kind of funny reading about all the feuds and what not between players, coalitions. This game is one of those weird scenarios every time I think about it, sort of like the quote, "You don't know what you have until it's gone". Unfortunately due to real life circumstances through the years I just haven't been able to dedicate myself to this game or even friends from this game. Posting this is general discussion since it is game related. I'm happy to see some of the old players still on here and some of the old coalitions still here, as well as the new ones. This game is pretty damn unique whether you agree or not, and extremely laid back. Is it repetitive? Sure, all games are.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone whose still here that I've played with, talked to, argued with, in the past. It made for some funny reads. (Just type your name in the forum search bar and enjoy, if you want to do what I did). It's cringe reading back on messages from 8 years ago, in my late teens, acting like an idiot. This is a really good game, with some really good people in it, keep supporting this game as long as you can, memories on page are a hell of a lot different than memories in your brain. Wish we could turn this back to 2014-2015, but now were all old with slow fingers.

To my enemies in this game, you aren't my enemies, I don't care enough to dislike someone in game, I deal with that at my job, no time for that. To my friends, hope you're all doing well.

And one last thing, If for some reason this game will ever shut down, Ill pay 1 month of the server cost just to keep it up to have one last go, not that I think it'll ever come to that but to be honest it's the least I can offer this website.

Just don't take this game for granted, go back in time in the forums and get lost for awhile.

Here's the necro topic of my favorite read: https://atwar-game.com//forum/topic.php?topic_id=21084

Also mods, if you want to move this to off-topic, go for it.
----
It's not the end.

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.09.2021 - 02:06
نوشتع شده توسط Mr_Own_U, 04.09.2021 at 23:43

Wish we could turn this back to 2014-2015.

I wish I could do the same, not even so I could play the game as was back then but rather talk to all those people who eventually logged out and never came back. Many old timers still play but boy do i wish i could experience that time again where i was a newcomer.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.09.2021 - 05:01
All mah boys are gone..
----
...још сте ту...
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.09.2021 - 05:21
Evol fag
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
05.09.2021 - 17:01
 Acquiesce (وزارت دفاع)
I feel this thread

نوشتع شده توسط JUGERS2, 05.09.2021 at 05:21

Evol fag

Ever the gentleman, Jugs
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.09.2021 - 17:44
Good times
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
19.09.2021 - 02:31
Nostalgia is helluva drug
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه