مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 6   بازدید شده توسط: 66 users
06.06.2022 - 14:40

First time I've seen this. I am a bit surprised since I feel I have a pretty good track record, but I digress.

How does it work? Game host bans or map creator bans? Opportunities to appeal?
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.06.2022 - 14:42
 Sid (رئیس)
You were banned by the host of that game, they can do that for any reason.

Map bans are the ones that have to have a legitimate reason.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.06.2022 - 22:41
Ah I see. Is it as simple as adding a player to enemies list?
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.06.2022 - 23:14
 Sid (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Indurate, 08.06.2022 at 22:41

Ah I see. Is it as simple as adding a player to enemies list?

https://atwar-game.com/users/banlist.php?user_id=232146
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.02.2023 - 08:01
Hi, I know this post is a somewhat dated, but, I have not seen this message before. As far as I am aware, atWar lets you ban a player from a game that you start up or from a game you create. Have not heard of a message that bans a player for being a 'leaver'. Cheers...

Commodus
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
06.02.2023 - 09:11
نوشتع شده توسط Commodus, 06.02.2023 at 08:01

Hi, I know this post is a somewhat dated, but, I have not seen this message before. As far as I am aware, atWar lets you ban a player from a game that you start up or from a game you create. Have not heard of a message that bans a player for being a 'leaver'. Cheers...

Commodus

The maker of a scenario or map can ban you and it won't matter whoever hosts that map or scenario you wont be able to enter it , however these bans need very good reasons or otherwise mods can overturn them when a banned player makes an appeal.

Individual players can ban anyone from their games and they don't even need a reason , for example you can ban me from your games that you host for any reason or no reason at all if you wanted.
The post is about this kind of individual player ban.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه