مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 7   بازدید شده توسط: 48 users
06.01.2023 - 13:49
I've been on Atwar for 5-6 years with multiple different accounts and every time I check the tutorial page it always says "Intermediate Concepts coming soon" and "Advanced Concepts coming soon", it has been like that for years. When are those sections actually gonna be available to players other than the basic "Beginners Tutorial" which teaches nothing about strategy. Also if it's not coming soon then please remove the text saying that it's "Coming Soon".
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
09.01.2023 - 06:36
It takes a lot of work to organize it, and even more to program it

Plus sadly the world map 2.0 was chosen over the tutorials
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
09.01.2023 - 07:11
 brianwl (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Raios, 06.01.2023 at 13:49

I've been on Atwar for 5-6 years with multiple different accounts and every time I check the tutorial page it always says "Intermediate Concepts coming soon" and "Advanced Concepts coming soon", it has been like that for years. When are those sections actually gonna be available to players other than the basic "Beginners Tutorial" which teaches nothing about strategy. Also if it's not coming soon then please remove the text saying that it's "Coming Soon".

You're not wrong... but it's a placeholder until it gets completed... not to be taken literally...

However, it it helps:
It will come before the 'end times' which are also 'coming soon'. Context is everything... just substitute 'soon' with 'eventually' if it is keeping you up at night ♥.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
09.01.2023 - 07:47
Imagine expecting new features from this game
----
Someone Better Than You
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
09.01.2023 - 21:39
 Dave (رئیس)
Whenever someone sends me the content, I'll put it up.... until then all I have so far is an outline. Unfortunately I don't have time to write it myself atm.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
10.01.2023 - 19:46
نوشتع شده توسط Dave, 09.01.2023 at 21:39

Whenever someone sends me the content, I'll put it up.... until then all I have so far is an outline. Unfortunately I don't have time to write it myself atm.

Alright thanks for me letting me know.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
10.01.2023 - 19:48
نوشتع شده توسط brianwl, 09.01.2023 at 07:11

نوشتع شده توسط Raios, 06.01.2023 at 13:49

You're not wrong... but it's a placeholder until it gets completed... not to be taken literally...

However, it it helps:
It will come before the 'end times' which are also 'coming soon'. Context is everything... just substitute 'soon' with 'eventually' if it is keeping you up at night ♥.

Thanks for clearing it up.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه