مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 5   بازدید شده توسط: 55 users
08.09.2021 - 07:43
Why are my points being moved to archive? It's the off post topic section and I can post anything which isn't illegal.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.09.2021 - 07:59
 brianwl (رئیس)
You misread the intent. After returning from the re-education camp, he is supporting you by engaging in Stalinist actions, such as censorship. You should feel honoured. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery ♥
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.09.2021 - 17:11
نوشتع شده توسط Ruse, 08.09.2021 at 16:22

نوشتع شده توسط brianwl, 08.09.2021 at 07:59

You misread the intent. After returning from the re-education camp, he is supporting you by engaging in Stalinist actions, such as censorship. You should feel honoured. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery ♥

censorship is produced and mass used by the capitalist media. It's obvious from where dave learned about censorship, it's obvious where you learned to repeat capitalist propaganda, so play it yourself mister flatterer of dave.

the hypocricy xxaxa
----
hi
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.09.2021 - 17:11

I only like Censorship when it benefits me.
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
08.09.2021 - 17:16
 brianwl (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Ruse, 08.09.2021 at 16:22

censorship is produced and mass used by the capitalist media. It's obvious from where dave learned about censorship, it's obvious where you learned to repeat capitalist propaganda, so play it yourself mister flatterer of dave.

i don't think any 'ism' has a monopoly on censorship... do you know of any media that doesn't have some form of censorship?

If so, i'd be quite interested. Also, not sure what capitalist propaganda i'm repeating. I think you just jumped there...
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه