مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 18   بازدید شده توسط: 87 users
12.09.2021 - 10:59
Happened between Rat Pack and my coaliton. Protagonist is same as in other discussions about walls and rewalls.
As he said on his own, he placed just 1 new unit and justification for that is:

I'll let you decide what you think about his 'justification', but here is what happened:

Please discuss. You can argue or have different views on this, but keep it more or less polite, please
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 11:01
Can we have a before and after
----
hi
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 11:04
First of all you better blame your player to learn to attack a wall properly, also was better if you could've provided battle log so it will be more visible.
also there is no point of making a thread , you can instead use "rule 3.3 to report me"
this thread is a pillory on me since it gives the message that i rewalled.

3.3 Do not post to pillory other players. If you have a problem with another player or want to report something please contact a moderator.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 11:08
 Leo
Rewall

Depending on how the wall was destroyed this might've acted as a new wall. You wanna prevent a big wall on UK? Yeah big walls on UK are very possible and always done.

In my view any attempt to link new unit to old wall is a rewall. Why? Because depending on the way to wall gets destroyed it can achieve same thing. And what is the counter to that ? Wallfucking on the same turn as you kill the wall, and that's what we do against rewall.

If we wanna keep this and counter it, then might as well keep rewall. To clarify I don't dislike this move in particular. I dislike that it's done in t2. You can do it in any turn but t2, but t2 is the most sensisitive and that's when big wall and rewalls are most fucked up.

Talking about big walls, look at that stupid shit on Paris. Big walls on t2 need to be treated the same way as rewall because it doesn't give an equal chance to every country. You can big wall France like that but can France big wall you the same way? Same between Turkey and Kiev. And the country is to spend a lot of wf units which can be challenging in t2 depending on country.

My opinion? Rewall remain illegal. Linking units near your capital wall t2 become illegal. Big walling opponent capital t2 also illegal. Basic competition rules.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 11:13
نوشتع شده توسط Conscious Huarck, 12.09.2021 at 11:04

this thread is a pillory on me since it gives the message that i rewalled.
3.3 Do not post to pillory other players. If you have a problem with another player or want to report something please contact a moderator.

Since when is discussing if Huarck made a rewall or not considered a pillory? I will now crash my laptop into the wall after reading this nonsense. Your rewalls are pillory to every fair play.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 11:29
I've seen this type of post 100000000000 times
The community needs to agree if that's rewall or not, because it makes a post where everyone starts debating and it ends on a flame post, even if it was not intended.
So just instead of making a public post asking the community to get involved, just arrange between both clans. Next time do the anti rewall, plus we don't have a battle screen or something to know what happend either
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 12:17
Here's is what would happen if it was a normal wall

Wallfuck

Battle screen

Ingame

mmmmh I don't think that's what happened this game

Why is this unit still there if it was a normal wall ?

Let's say I try the same thing but wf bigwall too

OOOO I can't see that on the SS why the unit didn't move ?

Now let's try when I rewall.

Battle screen

mmmmh I think I already saw something similar
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 12:23
 Ruse
Rewall and sadly many players use that trick
----
Victory is our fate
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 12:28
نوشتع شده توسط Conscious Huarck, 12.09.2021 at 11:04

Instead of reporting the thread for 3 times for non-existing pillory, I think its now your turn to make any contra-arguments (if they even exist) ?
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 12:53
Sorry but i don't wanna involve into this cry thread that has no results other than a flame war.
I do my job in the field , and who can't be good enough in game just consider to make a random thread and cry there.

you can't prove any rewalls made here. i thought you became mentally better as you have grown up older.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 13:17
نوشتع شده توسط Conscious Huarck, 12.09.2021 at 12:53

Sorry but i don't wanna involve into this cry thread that has no results other than a flame war.
I do my job in the field , and who can't be good enough in game just consider to make a random thread and cry there.

you can't prove any rewalls made here. i thought you became mentally better as you have grown up older.

Classic banalizing and empty talks when you have no base to cover your side. Quite expected
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 13:34
نوشتع شده توسط Conscious Huarck, 12.09.2021 at 12:53

I proved that you rewalled, what happened on the SS only happens when london is rewalled bahahahhah
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 13:50
I had the same problem few times, even once with zappa in a duel. I destroyed the wall in Denmark zappa made and there still were a 2 unit wall that prevented me to leave Denmark without nt , happens selden but its possible, and it depends on which unit of the wall you attack , swans and me testet the theory and it was possible that the wall in the diagonally stay even if you dont remove any of the units. Your testing did not prove aynthing Froyer, because you have no idea which unit was attacked and with what .
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 13:55
I dont see any logic in such articles, next time please make a ss of the moves so we can see what happend and not a ss of what came out without us to know which and where the units were moved .
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 14:05
نوشتع شده توسط Froyer, 12.09.2021 at 12:30

نوشتع شده توسط Palmitas, 12.09.2021 at 11:29

I've seen this type of post 100000000000 times
The community needs to agree if that's rewall or not, because it makes a post where everyone starts debating and it ends on a flame post, even if it was not intended.
So just instead of making a public post asking the community to get involved, just arrange between both clans. Next time do the anti rewall, plus we don't have a battle screen or something to know what happend either

To rewall a 3 units wall like this you only need to change 1 unit

Changing this unit does the same job as changing the 3 units lol the wall is unbreakable without another unit to wf.

Rewall definition is easy, Moving a walled unit to make a new wall=rewall.

But you can still RP wall and spam bigwall without moving your first wall and that's not a rewall.

France hit Birmingham wall

----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 14:25
This is what probably happend , made by temptard

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 14:40
Okay, 'temptard' did only fine contra-argument which might be correct as well.

Tchetnik is claiming he attacked london wall, for which there are no proofs, so everything further will lead into word against word and we will never actually know which of these two standings actually happened. Thanks on discussion.
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.09.2021 - 15:47
In a deeper talk with Tchetnik, seems that he attacked wall that was related to Birmingham and thrown me in bloody fallacy about this thing.

My excuses to Huarck if he felt 'offended', but everything seemed legit until Tchetnik, after whole day, actually said what move he did about London wall. What happened is what Tempest' shown in his screenshots. I pull back my theory how it might be a rewall. Once again, sorry to Huarck (if it means anything to you)
----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه