مطلع حق بیمه برای مخفی کردن تمام تبلیغات
پست ها: 15   بازدید شده توسط: 169 users
17.07.2022 - 20:46
This is forum post to discuss: "Asking the general public for their opinion about a certain tactic and/or combination."

AITA for leaving a game after a player glitched through a river, jumped a trench... and then called him out and ignoring whatever excuse they had?

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.07.2022 - 20:48
I apologized but whatever
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.07.2022 - 20:49
نوشتع شده توسط Starkiller3C, 17.07.2022 at 20:48

I apologized but whatever

The Dismissed is all about the players who aren't given a chance to succeed and that loyalty to the new members to this game. Its important to teach new players scenario maps and new strategies. People in this coalition are to stick by each other, show good sportsmanship, and be active. Its important to keep an open mind and to work together for victory.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.07.2022 - 20:51
I APOLIGIZED AND USED THE MAP IM SORRY FUCK OFF ASY, YOU USED TO BE COOL FUCKING HOUNDING ON ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW WAS BM, IM SORRY
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.07.2022 - 20:52
نوشتع شده توسط Starkiller3C, 17.07.2022 at 20:51

I APOLIGIZED AND USED THE MAP IM SORRY FUCK OFF ASY, YOU USED TO BE COOL FUCKING HOUNDING ON ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW WAS BM, IM SORRY

You had a chance to apologize before this. You shoved me off. If you have a problem, take it to my DMs and follow the forum rules. I am asking a question

Treat others how you want to be treated.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
17.07.2022 - 22:00
 DireWarlord99 (وزارت دفاع)
Looking at this from the perspective of a map maker; making trenches, rivers, mountains, and anything else that requires a nogo zone to be used is hard. It is not easy to make nogo zones because if you screw one up, you have to redo every single one and you even risk breaking your whole map. When people jump these gaps, from a map maker perspective, that is a player abusing a bug to try and gain an unfair advantage. As a player, I can see the frustration when such a no go zone (trench, river, gate, mountains, forests, etc) has a gap because it brings the question of what you can or can't do. However, I believe that if you are playing a map that has trenches and mountains and there are specific cities at choke points in them, you should know you have to go through those choke points or trenches. I argue that intentionally jumping a nogo zone or a decently large part of the map that is meant to not be crossed (nogo zone, mountain, river, etc), and the player is well aware that they should not be jumping this certain area in the first place, is abusing a bug and violates one of the rules of atwar:

" 2. Exploiting any bug to gain an unfair advantage in the game and/or communicating the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user is not permitted."

The solution for this is for players to just ask for clarification. I understand games can make people tense and sometimes emotions flare up, but what harm is there in asking "hey, am I meant to cross this region or not?". I'm sure as nogoes/environmental obstacles become easier to make, it will be easier for map makers to create maps where the nogo zones work as they should all the time and this specific issue of jumping can be reduced.

The response of leaving a game when a bug is abused (or an unfair jump has been done), is an action I would discourage. There are other ways to address these issues in game and you can always ask a mod/supporter/admin to assist in resolving these issues. Sometimes it is better to stay till the end, especially if you can get the player(s) who acted unfairly to undo their actions and restore the game to a fair state. You gain the moral high ground by staying and can provide more evidence of a player abusing a bug/jump and using said abuse to their advantage.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
18.07.2022 - 00:30
 brianwl (رئیس)
نوشتع شده توسط Asylan, 17.07.2022 at 20:46

This is forum post to discuss: "Asking the general public for their opinion about a certain tactic and/or combination."

Speaking as a player, it's simple... play according to how the game was meant to be played. One of the great things about most of the AW community is that people get this. No one has fun when players use an exploit to win... it just wastes time. Even the player abusing the exploit eventually gets banned from other's games, and then wonders why no one lets them join.

In this case:

For a R10 to not understand why it's wrong to use an exploit is inexcusable in my opinion. A R10 has been around enough to have it happen to them, and knows through experience that it ruins everyone's fun. If it was a R5, i might give them the benefit of the doubt, and if they apologize or agree to stop, i would probably give them another chance.

As DireWarlord already said, if you're new, and you're not sure, there's no harm in asking. This would solve every problem, every time. But if you do make the mistake, own up to it, and don't blame another player. The excuse 'another player did it to me' is beyond lame ... i guarantee that for every low conduct player who abuses, there were 20 (probably more) that didn't, so you're intentionally copying the actions of low conduct players, and ignoring the honourable players that are leading by example.
=================
As for leaving the game, it's a tough one ... in general, stay if you can.

In this case:

The player asked permission and got a response from his allies it was okay to leave... this shows respect and honour in my view, so in this case, it's perfectly acceptable.

----

بارگیری...
بارگیری...
24.07.2022 - 03:07
IF you leave a scenario because someone jumped a river or didnt say sorry or some minor shit like that, then your a little bitch , no one wants to wait x amount of time for a game to start for just 1 guy who gets sensitive to ragequit over whatever minor shit someone does instead of just kicking his ass like a normal player, I get it can be very damaging someone jumping a trench or a vital place but it isnt a GG move and u can always keep playing and let the person that abused tarnish his own reputation, no need to drag urself down too.
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
10.08.2022 - 13:35
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
10.08.2022 - 14:43
 Sascha (وزارت دفاع)
نوشتع شده توسط Tokugawa, 10.08.2022 at 13:35

fixed the link
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.08.2022 - 09:37
نوشتع شده توسط Sascha, 10.08.2022 at 14:43

نوشتع شده توسط Tokugawa, 10.08.2022 at 13:35

fixed the link

Yay
----
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
12.08.2022 - 11:11
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.09.2022 - 11:08
Message deleted by Sascha. Reason: toxicity
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
03.09.2022 - 11:49
Message deleted by brianwl. Reason: feeding unleashed
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
02.04.2023 - 02:16
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: rude
بارگیری...
بارگیری...
atWar

About Us
Contact

حریم خصوصی | شرایط و قوانین | بنرها | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

به ما بپیوندید در

گسترش این کلمه